NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) at  Dallas ( 150 ) —- T: 5o-40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Anyone playing this slate… Or is it just me?

• mattspot10

I’m back in the forum contest for the first time in quite awhile but not planning on doing anything else. Showdowns are too much of a crapshoot for me to be too active.

• yisman

I’ll play the forum contest with a dumb lineup. I’ve been skipping it lately but I should’ve just been doing that daily rather than the 50/50s and HTHs I’ve been playing.

Janmark and Dowling currently the most enticing punts. Let’s see if there are any lineup changes.

Stamkos, btw, was officially ruled out for the playoffs, which I assumed. He played a few minutes and then left. He was already a huge question mark to play at all and once he did and immediately got reinjured…

• ifthethunder

I’m in for the forum, as usual. (Except I missed one a couple days ago…thought the game was the next day and didn’t draft in time.)
    ~

• Krausehouse

Yisman- I would much rather Rutta at $2200 than Dowling at $2000 if the salary is available.

• yisman

@Krausehouse said...

Yisman- I would much rather Rutta at $2200 than Dowling at $2000 if the salary is available.

I agree with you

in my current lineup, I double punted and only have 100 left so can’t get up to Rutta.

Rebuild time, perhaps

• yisman

• yisman

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Killorn-Cirelli-Johnson
    Goodrow-Gourde-Coleman
    Maroon-Paquette-Stephens

Hedman-Shattenkirk
    Sergachev-Cernak
    McDonagh-Bogosian

Benn-Pavelski-Radulov
    Kiviranta-Seguin-Perry
    Janmark-Dowling-Gurianov
    Cogliano-Dickinson-Caamano

Lindell-Klingberg
    Oleksiak-Heiskanen
    Hanley-Sekera

• Nucks916

Volkov in on 4th line not Stephens

• yisman

another game we don’t get the lines before lock

oh well

• Canuckage

Hope everyone had a great DFS season! Back at it in 3 months hopefully.

• gairz

@Canuckage said...

Ditto!!
    Sad it’s over

• Krausehouse

See you guys next year! That was fun.

If anyone is playing PGA see ya Thursday haha!

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

Agreed!

• hautalak

Ended the season on a high and ready for a “regular” season.

Always great to be part of this community. Congrats to the “big” winners from this year!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.