NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:15 PM :  Central ( 119 ) at  Pacific ( -131 ) —- T: 9½u-10
    9:15 PM :  Metropolitan ( 100 ) at  Atlantic ( -110 ) —- T: 9½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TJF74

This game started before the lineups locked it looked like on DK. I wonder if they cancel the slate. I say this as somebody who stacked the Pacific and Fleury. They looked like the best team on paper and have the 3 hometown Sharks.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well holy Central lol Lots of O’Reilly at least. Any chance Rinne gets the W?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@TJF74 said...

This game started before the lineups locked it looked like on DK. I wonder if they cancel the slate. I say this as somebody who stacked the Pacific and Fleury. They looked like the best team on paper and have the 3 hometown Sharks.

There wasn’t any goal between when it started and lock, but yes it’s a little sketchy.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Well holy Central lol Lots of O’Reilly at least. Any chance Rinne gets the W?

He did, unfortunately for me!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Have three Landeskog lineups going. All have at least one dud. Curious to see how perfect one needs to be tonight. Is Landeskog even a must!?

• yisman

first time Central has ever won.

For Game 2, I like Giroux and Eichel.

played showdown of the week despite the 15% rake because I’m falling behind on those. They keep filling quickly before I get to them.

• Felixxberg

The game started already and you can still swap players… (haven’t done it but I swapped Vasi a couple of minutes ago, and I guess it could look shady).

• sizzlebeans

Um, DK is still allowing swaps?

• yisman

game started 4 minutes before lock

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Um, DK is still allowing swaps?

I didn’t try it but it looked possible.

• yisman

very odd

it allowed me to continue entering contests with my existing lineup but it did not allow me to apply edits (if I edited the lineup it just created a new lineup which was not entered into any contests and I couldn’t enter with it)

• yisman

see screenshots

https://twitter.com/yisman/status/1089348502776397825

(reference the edit time on the lineup)

• BIF

Finished 2nd in the $8 GPP for the 1st game Showdown

Landeskog, Raantanen, O’Reilly, Pavelski, Burns and Gaudreau

First time I played hockey in about 3-4 weeks as I’ve been in Mexico last few weeks

• yisman

have not seen Chabot…

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I didn’t try it but it looked possible.

Yea, i didn’t save anything, but it seemed possible. Looks like I took 3rd in the $33 and 2nd in the $3, but DK has been a mess so far we’ll see what sticks.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Got a kick in the junk. Missed the cash line in the two game skate by .50. Ugh!

• yisman

lost in the showdown after a promising start (Crosby, Tavares, Skinner)

Chabot with a 0

• BIF

@yisman said...

have not seen Chabot…

He played 7:12 of the 20 which was 2nd most on team but not a lot of puck possession.

• Felixxberg

30/60 lineups in the money and I somehow lost money overall. The damn $5K at the top made me forget how top heavy that was!

Congrats to winners!

• sizzlebeans

Pay outs are taking forever tonight. I wonder if there was some controversy with the weirdness tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats BIF and sizzle! And BIF that lineup seems too logical to pull it in haha

Min cashed the $5 and cashed a couple showdowns but pretty much break even. O’Reilly was too easy of a pick for me!

• BIF

@hautalak said...

Congrats BIF and sizzle! And BIF that lineup seems too logical to pull it in haha

Min cashed the $5 and cashed a couple showdowns but pretty much break even. O’Reilly was too easy of a pick for me!

Ha ha yah, I played the 2 Avs together because I knew they were paired and the 3 guys from the Pacific as they were going to be a 3-man unit then added O’Reilly as the last guy as he fit and hoping he would play some with the 2 Avs.

Rocket science analysis there…. 🙄

• BIF

@sizzlebeans said...

Pay outs are taking forever tonight. I wonder if there was some controversy with the weirdness tonight.

They paid the first game Showdown in record time as it took only about 30 mins but I still haven’t received my 2-game slate payout yet.

• Canuckage

@sizzlebeans said...

Yea, i didn’t save anything, but it seemed possible. Looks like I took 3rd in the $33 and 2nd in the $3, but DK has been a mess so far we’ll see what sticks.

Congrats!

Can’t wait til NHL regular schedule resumes

• panters

@Canuckage said...

Can’t wait til NHL regular schedule resumes

I’m with you Canuckage!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).