NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 6/6

8:08 PM :  St. Louis ( 135 ) at  Boston ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Will BOS1 finally pay off? I kind of want STL to steal that game though.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m buying into to the nonsense 6-0 after a loss heading away from home. Not playing much today though, as this has been without a doube the toughest series to “predict scoring”.

• yisman

@BruinsDaily
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Going with seven defensemen is also still an option for tonight.

1 reply 0 retweets 4 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet Like 4 Direct message

Boston Bruins

Verified account

@NHLBruins
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Per Bruce Cassidy, Zdeno Chara and Matt Grzelcyk are game-time decisions.

“They’re on the ice now, so that’s a good sign. We’ll see how they feel around 7-7:30 tonight.”

• Syzltuth

For those of you that played the freeroll the other night, part 2 is nba tomorrow night

Really hoping Boston shows up tonight, they have the right refs for it this game. No idea how I want to build my roster yet though

• yisman

not surprising, but:

https://twitter.com/JBernierJDM/status/1136657817350356992

• AClavel

I can’t possibly imagine STL winning this game. Boston is just superior on too many levels, their third and fourth lines are just outplaying the Blues L3-4. Maybe Maroon or Perron wakes up tonight, Maybe Rask doesn’t steal a few goals, its playoff hockey anything is possible I guess.

• yisman

@AClavel said...

I can’t possibly imagine STL winning this game. Boston is just superior on too many levels, their third and fourth lines are just outplaying the Blues L3-4. Maybe Maroon or Perron wakes up tonight, Maybe Rask doesn’t steal a few goals, its playoff hockey anything is possible I guess.

I think Boston wins tonight but their blue line is banged up. Speaking of which, Miller was supposed to be ready to return during the Finals but there’s been no word on his status. I guess he’s not coming back this season. They could’ve really used him considering the injuries.

I do think they’re overall the stronger team.

• homers1226

@yisman said...

I think Boston wins tonight but their blue line is banged up. Speaking of which, Miller was supposed to be ready to return during the Finals but there’s been no word on his status. I guess he’s not coming back this season. They could’ve really used him considering the injuries.

I do think they’re overall the stronger team.

i dont agree

blues are playing hard and loose since game 3

bos could get lucky with there 20 sog a game ,so binnington big factor

blues rough up the bruins this game

if blues give up a lot of power plays then bos wins

• Danforth11

Yeah Blues have looked better 5v5 and less banged up. Boston just has the PP and home advantage for them but the Blues have been hot on the backend of series.

• yisman

@HackswithHaggs
    57s58 seconds ago
    More
    Just checked in with somebody that would know. Zdeno Chara “looks great” and does not have his jaw wired shut. Able to talk a little. He’s going to play. Nothing definitive on Matt Grzelcyk.

• yisman

@MLoftus_Ledger
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    #NHLBruins D Matt Grzelcyk (concussion) not on ice; presume he’s out. John Moore and Steven Kampfer both warming up, giving B’s 7 D (Chara, McAvoy, Krug, Carlo, Moore, Clifton, Kampfer).

• yisman

just tried to make a lineup with BOS1 and I’m exactly $100 over the cap

nooooo

• Iceman10000

Chara Power

• Iceman10000

@yisman said...

just tried to make a lineup with BOS1 and I’m exactly $100 over the cap

nooooo

Drop to Clifton?? Bort??

• yisman

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
    DeBrusk-Krejci-Backes
    Johansson-Coyle-Heinen
    Nordstrom-Acciari-Kuraly

Chara-McAvoy
    Krug-Carlo
    Moore-Clifton

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
    Sanford-O’Reilly-Perron
    Blais-Bozak-Maroon
    Barbashev-Sundqvist-Steen

Gunnarsson-Pietrangelo
    Bouwmeester-Parayko
    Dunn-Bortuzzo

• yisman

@Iceman10000 said...

Drop to Clifton?? Bort??

my low guy is Sanford so I can switch from Sanford to Gunarsson or Blais

or switch from ROR to Schenn

not liking it

• yisman

@MLoftus_Ledger
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Lineup finally shows 18 skaters. #NHLBruins scratch Backes; dress 7 defensemen.

• yisman

thanks to the NHL starting games 20 minutes late, we found out about the Backes scratch 7 minutes after lock.

• Danforth11

Bortuzzo .8% *fingers crossed.

• yisman

curious what Chara’s ownership is

It was a risk using him because the Bruins could’ve sent him out for warmups as a smokescreen and then scratched him

We found out Chara confirmed at the same time as we found out Backes was a scratch, obviously

• yisman

@Danforth11 said...

Bortuzzo .8% *fingers crossed.

most people didn’t even know he was playing

mistake by me

should’ve used him instead of Gunarsson, I think

• yisman

forum contest got to 12, not fully filling, so it resized.

Dunn owned by 8/12
    Gunnarsson owned by 1/12 (me)
    Chara 2/12
    Rask 5/12

• yisman

puck drop at 8:25 PM EDT

I think every game has started 8:20 PM or later, yet the sites still lock at 8

• yisman

someone used MDZ (hasn’t played since March) in the $50 double up

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/73252854

blackcatded

• yisman

Ivan Barbashev with what looked like a blindside hit to the head on Marcus Johansson

refs didn’t call it

mysterious price raise of the day: Krug up to 8800

@FlutoShinzawa
    8m8 minutes ago
    More
    David Pastrnak has gotten the first two shifts with Jake DeBrusk and David Krejci.

=-==========

So much for my BOS1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).