NHL FORUM

Comments

• Syzltuth

7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 245 ) at  Toronto ( -290 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 110 ) at  Edmonton ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:35 PM :  San Jose ( 160 ) at  Vegas ( -180 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• klubba575

He would be a tough fit into most of the chalky lineups, but if you went heavy VGK, this has gotta help!

• yisman

#SJSharks lines tonight:

Meier-Couture-Yurtaykin
    Bergmann-Hertl-Radil
    Sorensen-Thornton-Labanc
    Karlsson-Goodrow-Gambrell

Dillon-Prout
    Vlasic-Burns
    Ferraro-Heed

• Steverino01

Andersen 3 GA and Win – 11.6 points
    Anderson 5 GA Loss – 11.4 points with the 35 saves bonus

• gairz

@Steverino01 said...

Anderson 5 GA Loss – 11.4 points

gross

• PocketsSloppy

Anderson 5 GA Loss – 11.4 points

absurd

• klubba575

So for salary purposes, Craig Anderson ends up being the better play on DK but not on the other sites. Really making us players think, thanks for the customer care.

• Zieg30

@Steverino01 said...

Anderson 5 GA Loss – 11.4 points with the 35 saves bonus

This is ridiculous.

• tristanwolf

thanks for the karlsson heads up yis. had him on 2 laties. doin ok but wouldn’t mind another ovie goal for the win!

• PocketsSloppy

I chatted and emailed DK about the scoring change and how unwelcome it appears to be across the board. Not liking it one bit.

• Steverino01

I’m pretty sure we are stuck with it all season. They even have two of the bonuses in the Achievements.

At least we can get them to drop the bonuses for next season, hopefully.

• yisman

yes, we are stuck for this season.

They are not going to change the scoring mid-season.

• OttawaCityMadman

Yep, going to miss grinding out a tough 40pts to win a small contest. Lol

• OttawaCityMadman

I do like that shootout goals count for something now. I have asked for that before. Lets see if we get some from StL and Was

• klubba575

Vegas wasting No time. Both lines so far.

• Steverino01

Nate Schmidt is down on the ice.

• bstreich9

This scoring sucks

• Steverino01

@Steverino01 said...

Nate Schmidt is down on the ice.

Schmidt took a nasty knee to knee hit and was helped off the ice.

• lomac

with the way goalies are now, you can play the opposing goalie with your players on the other team and still turn out fine. In preseason Kinkaid vs the leafs lost 0-3 to the leafs, but still got me 24pts due to all the shots.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

This is ridiculous.

I think we need to reevaluate how we make teams this season a little bit.

Just take the goalie playing the team that shoots the most. Take players who block the most shots and players that shoot the most. Dont worry about g and a.

• Syzltuth

Just checked on my scores after a while and see I took 11thin the early showdown for $10, my night is already in the positive as I only had about $6 in play. Be nice if I can cash in a couple others as well

• Steverino01

Half way through the 2nd period and McDavid has a big fat ZERO. Heck even Nygard has 2 shots on goal. DK must have put something in his water bottle to prevent him from scoring a goal.

• Canuckage

I’m waiting for that late night hammer!

• Steverino01

Glass Scores

Pacioretty and Stone with assists.

Got all 3. Needed that.

• klubba575

Glass scoring goals and winning face offs against Hertl and Couture. Looking good already.

• yisman

I used Schmidt everywhere so this sucks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.