NHL FORUM

Comments

• tristanwolf

7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 180 ) at  Toronto ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 115 ) at  Washington ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 150 ) at  San Jose ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

Nice overlay in the DK $27 contest

• mtdurham

LFG!!!!!!! good luck everyone

I am heavy on Marner/Tavares/Rielly as my stack A…. and marleau/ennis/matthews as my Stack B

i know itll be chalky but i dont know enough about hockey to go elsewhere…rather overweight the best lines and hope to get lucky then randomly guess and pick whoever the equivalent of Ulf Samuelsson on NHL ’94 is

• yisman

wow I kept tinkering with my fantasydraft lineup, saved it and now it says invalid

• tristanwolf

damnit was jamming in the yahoo underfilled and mised the dk tiers overlay 2.9k of 3.9 filled.

anyhow……

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I put $875 total and start at $869.78. More than decent!

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

Quick…. get a free drink and cash out.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I played less in fees, but same scenario. $122 in, winning $118

• Felixxberg

The only true overlay (more than $0.01) I have is in the $27 Tiers contest.

• yisman

@nin1002 said...

Looks like I’ll be playing a Yahoo slate without yisman. A true rarity indeed! :)

I ran out of time to play.

Link me if you can to the contests. I want to see.

I spent 10 minutes on fantasydraft tinkering (after spending an hour entering DK lineups) and saved it, and now it says it’s invalid. Tilting.

• tristanwolf

@sizzlebeans said...

Nice overlay in the DK $27 contest

damnit missed that too. i had 4 sites checking at once and i think i was thinking like 6:05 or something in my head like baseball grrrrr.

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

I’m entered into four tiers contests which overlaid. I don’t really like my tiers lineup. Too much Washington. \

The big DK $5 ended up almost exactly breakeven. $5 in, EV of $4.99

• mr_papageorgio

Me after fading TOR (only have Andersen and Gardiner) and seeing their ownership %

• sabresrock29

Price at 4% owned I’ll take that.this will not age well

• thetitanlb

@Blahaaron said...

This is still the lines for tonight

https://mobile.twitter.com/BatchHockey/status/1047186443527905280

Thank you. I was looking at all the stuff posted today so never went back as far as yesterday. Kept on finding a few with Leipsic on them. Was freaking me out. Also saw one with Goldobin on PP2 instead of Erickson. So wanted to make sure.

• yisman

I think the reason my fantasydraft lineup was invalid is too many Sharks.\

Had Couture, Labanc, Karlsson, Burns…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Yeah, saw that developing and threw in two entries. Wouldn’t have otherwise.

• yisman

really stupid of me. Spent all that time making DK lineups thinking there would be overlay. When I finished doing them, I realized it likely wouldn’t overlay (see my earlier post).

Then ran out of time trying to get in yahoo/fantasydraft/tiers.

• Blahaaron

I did TOR3 in the jukebox with the top lines.

• yisman

here’s what I missed on fantasydraft

https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/980959/
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/980955/
    https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/980970/

TOR G
    Karlsson Burns
    Labanc Meier
    Tavares

• Felixxberg

@mr_papageorgio said...

Me after fading TOR (only have Andersen and Gardiner) and seeing their ownership %

If you don’t have many lineups, that’s the way to go!

I have a fair share of TOR but I really hope they bust! My under 5% MTL players would benefit me a lot more!

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

If you don’t have many lineups, that’s the way to go!

I have a fair share of TOR but I really hope they bust! My under 5% MTL players would benefit me a lot more!

One LU for me (in the $333 no less, apparently I hate money) so it seemed like the right move. Went with SJ2 and CGY1

• thetitanlb

I only played one lineup and stacked the canucks. High risk high reward. But i think they are gonna have a bounceback year and that Boeser has a chance at the MVP. Kid is super duper talented and i dont think Calgary is anything special. Its a new era.

Also doesnt help im somewhat biased since im from Oregon and the only NHL game i have ever been too is a cancuks game lol

• yisman

removing the 20 or so invalid lineups, the fantasydraft freeroll still had over 2100 entries

• thetitanlb

The one thing i could not decide on this year is does Karlsons addition to the Sharks lower Burns upside? Super hard to project that situation IMO

• Blahaaron

Kapanen sucks. He’s fast as hell! But he either fans on it or misses it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).