NHL FORUM

Comments

• tristanwolf

7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 180 ) at  Toronto ( -220 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 115 ) at  Washington ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( -125 ) at  Vancouver ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 150 ) at  San Jose ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE. TORONTO IS GETTING MURDERED

• mtdurham

I THOUGHT TORONTO WAS GOOD?!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mtdurham said...

It’s kinda odd. But it’s game one, and teams need to gel!

Hoping this is a blip and they come out strong in the second period.

• sabresrock29

@mtdurham said...

It’s Toronto. All the media attention today and everything. They should bounce back

• thetitanlb

Anyone have any opinion on how Burns and Karlsson fantasy scoring will be effected with them playing together. Do you guys think they will eat into each others stats or will it stay the same as before and they will thrive.

• tristanwolf

MATTHEWS MR OPENING NIGHT DOES IT AGAIN

• SoreOnSunday

@thetitanlb said...

Anyone have any opinion on how Burns and Karlsson fantasy scoring will be effected with them playing together. Do you guys think they will eat into each others stats or will it stay the same as before and they will thrive.

I cant imagine they add karlsson if they thought it would undermind burns

• tristanwolf

@thetitanlb said...

agree with above. they’re on different lines and powerplays though i imagine they must get together on some pp’s for fun. but i would bet stat wise they stay the same.

• noddy

overlay is not good people…we want the contests to stay big

• yisman

yahoo had some overlay\

$25 SE 33/46
    $10 GPP 177/228

• OttawaCityMadman

I think they will create good stuff on the power play. Hammer a ton of shots, and the forwards will be gettin tap ins. For their individual stats. Karlsn is a better passer, Burns has the better show. So EK will lead the team in assists, Burns might pop 25-30 goals?

• mtdurham

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO…. My rielly/matthews/enns stack should be ok now…

• mtdurham

LOVE how fast the game has become…. thank god they got rid of the mid 90s NJ Devils trap

• TheRyanFlaherty

All the Tavares no Matthews, could have called it. Ugh!
    Or actually I did throw Matthews in a Yahoo lu last minute, but that basically wound up a Toronto stack, so I’ll need lots of goals from them for that to matter.

• mtdurham

oh jesus washington scored im dead now

• thetitanlb

Well i know they are on different lines but thats what kind of worries. Part of the reason Burns and Karlsson are so great stat wise is they play massive minutes and both basically played 3/4 of every PP situation last year. I dont see how one of them doesnt lose ice time in comparison to what they played last year and i dont see how one of them does not lose a ton of PP time in comparison to the previous years

• tristanwolf

when you have lots of matthews, lots of oshie but none together…

• gje627

Sorry to say this….

Particularly in this forum….

But NHL is by far my 2nd favorite “sport” (college hockey being #1… did first graduate-school and law school at UNDno NOT Notre Dame), but throughout the season the NHL GPPs generally suck, and there is no such thing as college hockey daily fantasy.

Why do I say this?

No sweat and pure enjoyment….

FWIW…. Contrary to what I said before, on “opening day” I max-entered the DK big contest, but this will likely be one of the only days this year I even play…..

• Syzltuth

Bruins fan and thankfully I restrained myself from playing Rask. I’ve never been a big fan of his, he has good games for sure but I didn’t like him tonight in this matchup. Only have a couple of bruins 2 in my lus, hoping they can produce something at very nice low ownership

• Blahaaron

Anyone playing the late slate jukebox?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

happy opening night boys. Off to good start. So great to have hockey back.

• Syzltuth

@Blahaaron said...

Anyone playing the late slate jukebox?

Just throwing one in there sj1 w/burns & cgy2

• EhhTimmay

NHL officiating at its finest. Not a clue how you don’t call too many men on Boston there.

• mtdurham

I wish i d gone with my original strategy of just fading the leafs on all 20 lineups

• noddy

Tavaras goal!!!!!!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).