NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:08 PM :  Carolina ( 140 ) at  Washington ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    6:08 PM :  Dallas ( 135 ) at  Nashville ( -155 ) —- T: 5o-20
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( 120 ) at  Boston ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:38 PM :  Colorado ( 185 ) at  Calgary ( -225 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results

TnCowboys – 41.4
    rgreuli – 39.9
    JazzyxJeff – 35.9
    the_sashi – 35.3
    akdarstudios – 33.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/71425520

• rgreuli

Columbus / Calgary Stanley Cup Final. You read it here first. Stack accordingly.

• OttawaCityMadman

should have put in my late lu all contests. Put up 42. On to today. Liking the leafs today for the only away upset with 6-7 goals in the game. I think most other will be low scoring.

• Southie777

Finally broke through last night and had a good night. Finished 5th and won $400 on the Breakaway on FD. Was sitting in 2nd and winning $2,000 with two periods to go and one period to go in the two late games, but I only had Buff left, so I knew that wasn’t holding. Pretty happy to only fall back to 5th! It was the NY1/CBJ1/Sergachev/Buff/Lehner combo that got me there. Stopped playing the last few weeks of the regular season and have been exclusively playing baseball. Got sick of trying to figure out who gave a shit about the game and who was going to be riding their 3rd line for 20 minutes a game. Had to come back for the playoffs, though. Nothing better than playoff hockey. Big game for my B’s tonight and I think we’ll see a different team!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Southie777 said...

Finally broke through last night and had a good night. Finished 5th and won $400 on the Breakaway on FD. Was sitting in 2nd and winning $2,000 with two periods to go and one period to go in the two late games, but I only had Buff left, so I knew that wasn’t holding. Pretty happy to only fall back to 5th! It was the NY1/CBJ1/Sergachev/Buff/Lehner combo that got me there. Stopped playing the last few weeks of the regular season and have been exclusively playing baseball. Got sick of trying to figure out who gave a shit about the game and who was going to be riding their 3rd line for 20 minutes a game. Had to come back for the playoffs, though. Nothing better than playoff hockey. Big game for my B’s tonight and I think we’ll see a different team!

Congrats! Shashi did good too!

I’m due for a big night. I mixed NSH2 and TOR2 with the power lines.

• rgreuli

Kucherov suspended for Game 3. Goodnight Tampa Bay.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@rgreuli said...

Kucherov suspended for Game 3. Goodnight Tampa Bay.

Should have been 2 games.

• VinnieMaf

Long time lurker, first time entering the league play. Love NSH2 tonight. Good luck!

• canuck1995

Line rushes have tera/aho/nino

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@VinnieMaf said...

Long time lurker, first time entering the league play. Love NSH2 tonight. Good luck!

Good luck! NSH2 is my sneaky play too.

• OttawaCityMadman

Have a hunch, Nahvl win 1-0 this eve, maybe 2-0 with an empty netter

• yisman

strange decision to run a charity contest for NHL on Saturday afternoon

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71405853

bunch of overlay in contests in general

I did not have time to do a DK lineup. It was either Yahoo or DK and I chose Yahoo, because DK had 3 different slates locking at the same time.

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

Congrats! Shashi did good too!

I’m due for a big night. I mixed NSH2 and TOR2 with the power lines.

Awesome, thanks! Wasn’t a big fan of the contests with all four games, but I threw one lineup into the $10 DK one. Heading into the B’s game now, so I just figured I’d throw a little Bruins onslaught out there to make it even more fun, if they turn the series around, like I fully expect them to! Bergy/Marchy/Pasta/Coyle/Grzelcyk/Rask and then Ryan Johansen, Svetchnikov, and Slavin. Good luck, all. Go B’s!

• canuck1995

The canes beat writer posting the pregame rushes made me change all the Williams to Teravainen so need Tera to find his way into a point because Williams is definitely doing better at the moment

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).