Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -140 ) at  Columbus ( 120 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:38 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 150 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    9:38 PM :  Winnipeg ( 130 ) at  St. Louis ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:38 PM :  San Jose ( 135 ) at  Vegas ( -155 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dmsr320

@canuck1995 said...

As of right now, I’d say Dailyfaceoff. Leftwinglock has lines from the game on the 14th. Dailyfaceoff has tampa bay’s updated lines so I feel like they would have the pp updated correctly too

Thanks, I guess I will go with dailyfaceoff then and hope for the best

• canuck1995

@dmsr320 said...

Thanks, I guess I will go with dailyfaceoff then and hope for the best

I tried checking the tampa beat writer for you but the only mention of the powerplay I came across was that Miller was on pp2 (which DFO has listed) so I think it’s a rather solid guess for now.

• sanders_tj

Goalies tonight? I’m torn on all of them haha

• yisman

Killorn will play.

• yisman

@BBurnsNHL
    14m14 minutes ago
    More
    #Bolts pregame D-pairings #TBLvsCBJ:
    Sergachev-Girardi
    McDonagh-Cernak
    Coburn-Rutta

Translate Tweet
    1 reply 4 retweets 10 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet 4 Like 10 Direct message

Bryan Burns

Verified account

@BBurnsNHL
    14m14 minutes ago
    More
    #Bolts pregame warmup lines #TBLvsCBJ:
    Stamkos-Cirelli-Kucherov
    Palat-Point-Johnson
    Joseph-Paquette-Miller
    Erne/Killorn-Gourde-Callahan

• Felixxberg

So, I went with Bjorkstrand over Dubois. Please don’t be a bad decision!

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

I made 3 of the CBJ1 lineups and took dubois out of one to replace him with Malkin. Should have let everyone know so they could add him in lol

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

I know a jinx doesn’t really exist, but that’s exactly what it is! At least Bjorkstrand got an assist.

• Felixxberg

@canuck1995 said...

I made 3 of the CBJ1 lineups and took dubois out of one to replace him with Malkin. Should have let everyone know so they could add him in lol

I purposedly left $400 on the table and went with Bjorkstrand instead of Dubois. DFS is hard!

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

I purposedly left $400 on the table and went with Bjorkstrand instead of Dubois. DFS is hard!

Tell me about it. I wouldn’t mind another Texier goal if CBJ is going to keep scoring.

• mr_papageorgio

I’ve been done with NHL DFS for a few weeks but did any of the sharp minds in here see CBJ beating TB like this? Just curious because TB seemed like a lock.

• canuck1995

One of my CBj1 lines is with NYI1 and I had enough salary leftover to have had Karlsson and Jones as my D but I went with Karlsson/Werenski. Big point differential on that lineup

• keephustlincuz

CLB onslaught looking pretty good right now. Poor TB.

• hautalak

Just wow… What happened?! Anybody who saw CBJ doing this is lying.

CBJ… the new LA Kings? I can see it.

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

CBJ… the new LA Kings? I can see it.

Can we get an isles jackets eastern conference final?

• yisman

First Presidents’ Trophy winner ever to be swept in the first round.

Odds of a Columbus sweep must’ve been like 50/1 or something.

• canuck1995

@keephustlincuz said...

Vegas/CBJ final, Gusev scores cup winner.

• hautalak

@keephustlincuz said...

Bettman would hate that one! I could the series happening…

• yisman

@hautalak said...

With TB out, there’s no team that’s really above the field, so it’s certainly possible.

I don’t fear Washington or Calgary, for example.

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

That would be good because I hate that guy.

I was wondering how the second would go. I know with the new format that you stayed in your division for the second round. But there will be only one team left in the Atlantic. So I assume it will go to overall standing in the conference.

I’m gonna wait for yisman to sort this out for me.

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

That would be good because I hate that guy.

I was wondering how the second would go. I know with the new format that you stayed in your division for the second round. But there will be only one team left in the Atlantic. So I assume it will go to overall standing in the conference.

I’m gonna wait for yisman to sort this out for me.

it’s a bracket. The NFL “re-seeds”, the NHL does not.

in a previous thread (I believe from Sunday) I referenced this when I said the Islanders have a solid shot at beating Washington/Carolina. Then Pho had his reply…

Columbus then gets Boston/Toronto.

Out west, the winner of Nashville/Dallas gets the winner of Winnipeg/St. Louis.

• gairz

What #SJSharks up against:
    1 No Jumbo
    2 No Vlasic
    3 Dinged up Pavs slides to C on what WAS best line for 2 months
    4 EK65 isn’t 100%
    5 Reaves has Kane distracted
    6 @GoldenKnights 100% healthy
    7 Stone (6 goals) is unstoppable
    8 Vegas top line due
    9 Martin Jones .849% last in league

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

First Presidents’ Trophy winner ever to be swept in the first round.

Odds of a Columbus sweep must’ve been like 50/1 or something.

I wonder what kind of odds you could have got on TB and PIT both getting swept. Probably pretty darn good.

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

it’s a bracket. The NFL “re-seeds”, the NHL does not.

in a previous thread (I believe from Sunday) I referenced this when I said the Islanders have a solid shot at beating Washington/Carolina. Then Pho had his reply…

Columbus then gets Boston/Toronto.

Out west, the winner of Nashville/Dallas gets the winner of Winnipeg/St. Louis.

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

I wonder what kind of odds you could have got on TB and PIT both getting swept. Probably pretty darn good.

Perhaps 15/1 or something on PIT getting swept. The Penguins were only a small favorite to win the series (because the Islanders had home ice).

A parlay at the odds I suggested would return an $81,500 profit for the $100 risked.

Going back to the bracket, it’s too bad it worked out this way, as otherwise we’d have the very real possibility of Toronto/Islanders round 2. Tavares! Now it’d have to be in the ECF, so it probably won’t happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.