Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -140 ) at  Columbus ( 120 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:38 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 150 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    9:38 PM :  Winnipeg ( 130 ) at  St. Louis ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:38 PM :  San Jose ( 135 ) at  Vegas ( -155 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gairz

I’m seeing VGK2 LINES 25%-30%
    I would have guessed a tad higher.

• yisman

25-30% is plenty high with there being 8 teams to choose from tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@gairz said...

I’m seeing VGK2 LINES 25%-30%
    I would have guessed a tad higher.

Yeah.. I have 28 on DK with vegas 2 and theo still to go but that ownership is pretty high.

Anybody have a sweat?

• gairz

Well… that was quick.

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

Yeah.. I have 28 on DK with vegas 2 and theo still to go but that ownership is pretty high.

Anybody have a sweat?

I foolishly faded VGK2 so I guess I’m not cashing tonight.

It’s not like DK hasn’t reacted. The salaries went up like $500 each from last game.

• Syzltuth

I never play satellites but I was given a .10 ticket so threw it into the nhl one for an nba $25 entry. I won’t win as 2 others above me have my guys but I’m at least at 11th place. Gives me some hope that I could actually win one some day if I entered some of them

• canuck1995

Had the cbj1/vgk2 combo right but wish I used Fleury instead of Bob.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.