NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( 105 ) at  Carolina ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:38 PM :  St. Louis ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:08 PM :  Vegas ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 6o-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Oshie didn’t finish the game due to being roughed by Foegele

WSH1 was a bust too :(

• canuck1995

Another wpg3 (Lowry line) goal would be fantastic

• gairz

VGK2 once again running 20-25% owned tonight. Some a tad more.

Gud luck all!

• canuck1995

@gairz said...

VGK2 once again running 20-25% owned tonight. Some a tad more.

Gud luck all!

Very SJ2 heavy tonight.

• canuck1995

Best lineup right now is WPG3, Ovie, Carlson, Hertl,Kane Helleybuck and I went Burns over Karlsson. 99% of the time I go karlsson to avoid the Burns ownership, wish I did that today

• sizzlebeans

Need Connor and Trouba to do more than a combined 0.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

Need Connor and Trouba to do more than a combined 0.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but thank you Sharks. Threw in a Sharks train with Karlsson and STL2 last minute in the Yahoo late night .25, and took 2nd thru 4th. My only winning lineups of the day in any sport; covered my losses. Meanwhile, on FanDuel….

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but thank you Sharks. Threw in a Sharks train with Karlsson and STL2 last minute in the Yahoo late night .25, and took 2nd thru 4th. My only winning lineups of the day in any sport; covered my losses. Meanwhile, on FanDuel….

Congrats! Glad the Sharks could help you out last night :)

I had a solid night. Took 9th in the DK $33 contests for $125, and 2nd in the forum contest. Went with Hertl, Couture, Pavelski, Meier, the 2 aforementioned garbage ass Jets players, Justin Williams and another dud with Pesce. Used Mrazek in nets.

Had Kane looked up a little more he could have got Hertl to a hatty. That would have pushed me higher. Hertl was only 8% owned int he Line Change

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.