NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Toronto ( 125 ) at  Boston ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:08 PM :  Colorado ( 155 ) at  Calgary ( -175 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results

jonup – 43
    sizzlebeans – 39.5
    Dylancough22 – 37
    PocketsSloppy – 36
    hautalak – 35.8

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/71688853

• Felixxberg

I bubbled last night’s $180 contest by 0.50… I had Mrazek, Pavelski, Couture, Williams and Slavin, but WPG1 really shit the bed!

• Felixxberg

Will we see the old or the new Boston lines?

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I bubbled last night’s $180 contest by 0.50… I had Mrazek, Pavelski, Couture, Williams and Slavin, but WPG1 really shit the bed!

We had very similar builds. I included Hertl in my Sharks build which was what got me over the hump. Connor, Trouba, and Pesce let me down though. Still had a solid night.

• yisman

worst playoffs ever for me

I also bubbled by the absolute minimum score (fantasydraft a shot is worth 2, compared to DK’s .5) https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/9112721

I had Hertl and it wasn’t enough.

• PhoFever

Do we trust the “Leaves” to reassert themselves tonight? Absolutely NOT.

• Felixxberg

New lines in Boston, new lines in Calgary. I hope people don’t notice! I still have some old BOS1 stacks (Pastrnak over Heinen).

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

New lines in Boston, new lines in Calgary. I hope people don’t notice! I still have some old BOS1 stacks (Pastrnak over Heinen).

That new bos2 is juicy.

• Felixxberg

@keephustlincuz said...

That new bos2 is juicy.

I like it too!

• Syzltuth

@Felixxberg said...

Same lines as last game I believe, they used the old lines in practice before last game but once the game started they played with these lines (pasta on 2). I think they did it to screw with Toronto, to make it look like they were going to keep the same thing right up until the game started and then rolled out these lines. Pasta Marchand scores together but that was during a line change when both were on the ice together. Pp lines should still be the big guns together on pp1

• yisman

https://www.bruinsdaily.com/2019/04/19/sean-kuraly-returns-game-5/

FlutoShinzawa Follow Follow FlutoShinzawa
    More
    Likely lineup:

Marchand-Bergeron-Heinen
    DeBrusk-Krejci-Pastrnak
    Johansson-Coyle-Backes
    Kuraly-Acciari-Wagner

Chara-McAvoy
    Krug-Carlo
    Moore-Grzelcyk

Rask

• yisman

Kapanen in March/April has a total of 1 goal and 2 assists (18 games). He is pointless in the playoffs.

Updated season totals for Nylander:

8 goals and 21 assists (including playoffs)

• Syzltuth

Being bold and going 2 lineups tonight, both hinge on Boston and then alternating col/cgy lines

• Bam79

With only 2 games, I roll one lineup in Single entries, and one in the $5k to first, just in case it hits.

• Syzltuth

Good luck guys

• gairz

Thought Hyman had interference there. Not sure why they ruled good goal. Smh.

• baahstonbotfly

@gairz said...

Thought Hyman had interference there. Not sure why they ruled good goal. Smh.

Horrible call. Refs have been ok other than that. Linesman, on other hand.. specially Steve Barton need to find a new line of work

• gairz

Thought it was garbage..

• keephustlincuz

@gairz said...

Thought it was garbage..

very clearly interference. I’m quite sure it’s against the rules to cross check someone and push yourself in to the goalie.

• gairz

Thought Matthews and the TOR bench knew it too by their facial expressions.
    These officials ..whether its NHL, NFL….
    Funny how others can see the same thing …differently.

• yisman

Calgary cost me a lot of money… again

gutless hockey team

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler