NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM :  Carolina ( 135 ) at  Washington ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m wondering if anybody is going to take a cheapie not playing to fit in all the “goal scorers”? I see a giant tie for first tonight so people might try this. I’m open to it but will ultimately probably pass. DSP might be my difference maker, after doing nothing last game.

• rgreuli

Going for the most part, Washington Line 1 and Foegle Hamilton. Fill the reaming spot with random players from the 5K range.

• hautalak

• x2

Gonna be a lot of dupes tonight! Wonder how many ways the $3 1K will be split?!

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results

sizzlebeans – 42.4
    tyman200 – 20.8
    sharksfansd – 39.5
    akdarstudios – 39.4
    mattspot10 – 37.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 15 Player – Top 3 (Showdown)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/71888477

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I went to sleep with a really promising lineup to win the $180 contest. I woke up and saw that I had been blanked again. It happened 3 times in the last week! I just can’t win two days in a row. Sorry for venting here.

• rgreuli

@hautalak said...

Gonna be a lot of dupes tonight! Wonder how many ways the $3 1K will be split?!

Playing more on FD since they have a captain spot.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I went to sleep with a really promising lineup to win the $180 contest. I woke up and saw that I had been blanked again. It happened 3 times in the last week! I just can’t win two days in a row. Sorry for venting here.

Imagine sleeping through that Vegas/Sharks game…

Just teasing you. Helluva game though!

• hautalak

• x2

@rgreuli said...

Playing more on FD since they have a captain spot.

That will surely be needed. DSP YOLO pick?!!!

• tyman200

I went Sharks onslaught last night. What an exciting way to win.

• lemke086

Anyone thinking of taking both goalies? Im not sure on what I want to do yet except probably not playing to many contests tonight. Not a huge fan of NHL Showdown when you really have to pick the goal scorers to win. Maybe I’ll just stick to playing double ups since that’s a bit easier to win it seems.

• rgreuli

@tyman200 said...

I went Sharks onslaught last night. What an exciting way to win.

Go Avalanche!

• hsfgsteele

No ones talks about J. Williams cause everyone’s taking Mr. Game 7 right?

• rgreuli

Could this be stack the goalies night? Holtby in career game 7’s has a 1.81 GAA and a .934 save % and allowed over 2 goals once (5-0 to NYR in 2013). His record in those 7 games is 3-4.

• AClavel

I like that Fanduel has a captain spot at least but damn its a wild slate. Seems like majority of people are going to have Ovy or Backstrom as captain. Think im gonna go for 3 D’s, at least in a low scoring game, you can insure yourself some blocks and shots on goal.

• yisman

Yahoo with a 2 day slate

• gairz

I rarely play Showdown. It seems like crapshoot.
    That said, I’m taking both Gs and hoping for a low scoring, tight checking, no major penalties – affair. ;)

• gairz

Im seeing Ovi 70%
    Williams 33%
    Mr Gm 7 gettin some respect

• Syzltuth

Foegele weighing my lineup down, need a few more points from him

• yisman

I have Wallmark, Backstrom, and Niederreiter so not cashing my double ups, with that trio doing zilch

I didn’t have a ‘clear’ lineup for this showdown.

Niederreiter and Wallmark not really guys I wanted, but I was trying to get WSH1.

• yisman

the officials just blew the play dead in the middle of a Carolina attack for no apparent reason

no offsides, no penalty, etc.

confusing

• yisman

they need to keep playing until I’m cashing

so six OTs, give or take :P

• Syzltuth

Seems like more ots this season compares to past years

• yisman

Looked away for a minute and Brock McGinn, of all people, deflects it past Holtby for the game winner.

I did not cash.

Not surprised to see Washington come up short in the playoffs, as usual.

Every division winner was knocked out in the first round, which is incredible.

• Syzltuth

Surprised to see I’m still above the cash line after that, only by .60. Had holtby so was hoping for a caps winning goal by kuz.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).