Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/14
    7:30 PM :  Nashville ( 100 ) at  Anaheim ( -120 ) —- T: 100

5/15
    8:00 PM :  Ottawa ( -150 ) at  Pittsburgh ( 120 ) —- T: -150

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AClavel

Gonna keep it simple on FD, for tonights game I have Rakell/Perry and Josi/Ellis.

• yisman

every day DK shrinks the contests a little more

everything filled it looks like

• yisman

still lots of people playing

freeroll today had 6283 entries
    freeroll yesterday had 5425

• kantiger77

My DK stats aren’t updating…

• Danforth11

Mine either.. I’m sure they will update soon.

• Danforth11

or…. we just all tie for first

• djcarr

Still no updates for scoring on DK after an entire period. I’m sure it will get corrected soon but I’m still surprised that it has taken this long.

• kantiger77

I’ve had three guys score goals so far in the one lineup that’s doing awesome, so it’s a bit frustrating.

• Danforth11

One of the funnest parts about daily fantasy is following your scores while watching your players do successful and you jump up the leaderboard :(

• kantiger77

http://status.draftkings.com/

They’re aware

• kantiger77

Updated, finally!

• yisman

yeah for a long time the standings had everyone with 0

for the whole conference finals I’ve been stacking OTT/PIT and only using two guys from the West series so the 3-3 game is a disaster for me

looks like I’m getting knocked out of cashing in my 50 dollar double up

• yisman

Did Kase replace Perry on the top line?

• yisman

Entering the game, Perry was supposed to be line 1 and PP1

instead, he played third line minutes and was chucked off the top PP unit as well

no surprise he only got me half a point and caused me to bubble my 50 dollar double up (top 5 paid, I got 6th)

• yisman

didn’t help me cash, but I avoided NSH D which underperformed

Ellis 0 FP
    Subban 1 FP
    Josi 4.5 FP
    Ekholm 4 FP
    Weber 0
    Irwin 2.5

• kantiger77

I was 42nd in the quarter, Ryan Ellis not doing his normal 3-5 points is what cost me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).