NHL FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:08 PM EST : Minnesota ( 145 ) at Las Vegas ( -165 ) — T: 51/2u-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Guess I’m playing showdown tonight, gang.
    ~

• cplatt87

There’s no way that Vegas blows this, right? Minnesota is a tempting bet at plus money and having all the momentum but i’m having a hard time pulling the trigger.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Really curious about goalie because I thought Lehner would play last game. Do we finally have a Max Pacioretty sighting? And even so, can he do anything? I guess we’ll see. Nothing too exciting but since the contests are “big” I maxed the quarter today.

Right now I’m leaning 13 VGK centered lineups & 7 MIN ones. So I’m about 65/35 on VGK winning.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I still feel bad for tweaking myself out of the winning lineup on that matchup two nights ago. Time to regroup!

• Mccurds13

Maxing the hip check and the quarter tonight. Hip check I’ll go 100% Vegas and opposite in the quarter.

• factorial89

my maple leafs better not blow this.

• axman15

@factorial89 said...

my maple leafs better not blow this.

Almost thankful they don’t play tonight to give me a night to chill

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I think Habs will win the next one in front of fans. Can’t lose 3 in a row at home. Then, they’ll lose game 7.

• lomac

Hope the Wild knockout Vegas tonight

• Steverino01

Hoping tonight’s game goes 5 OT’s, so that the winner is exhausted for Sundays game at Colorado. That means I have to play both goalies and their 60+ saves each…lol

• Mccurds13

Pacioretty is taking warmups and looks to be in.

• zovyn

Michael Russo Retweeted
    Jesse Granger
    @JesseGranger_
    ·
    14m
    Golden Knights lines:

Pacioretty–Stephenson–Stone
    Marchessault–Karlsson–Smith
    Janmark–Roy–Tuch
    Carrier–Brown–Reaves

Martinez–Pietrangelo
    Holden–Theodore
    Hague–Whitecloud

Fleury

• zovyn

Michael Russo
    @RussoHockey
    · 16m
    #mnwild Game 7 lines (no changes) vs. #goldenknights

Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Foligno
    Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
    Parise-Hartman-Fiala
    Bonino-Sturm-Bjugstad

Suter-Spurgeon
    Brodin-Dumba
    Cole-Addison

Talbot

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Bring it home Pacioretty!!! Should have gone 100% but settled for 65.

• cplatt87

I now see why there’s such a huge edge in Showdown. Pacioretty is sub 10% everywhere which is insane

• factorial89

both games the habs have won were in toronto.austin matthews and co. are fully aware of this and want to lock it up in montreal. no cup for leafs since 1967.

• Mccurds13

Pacioretty was a massive edge tonight. Wish he’d have done more.

• maibockaddict

@Mccurds13 said...

Pacioretty was a massive edge tonight. Wish he’d have done more.

Wasn’t counting on him doing much so I faded him….Janmark was the play, and once again it is some random dude on a third line that breaks it.

Good job…but I beatcha!

• Mccurds13

@maibockaddict said...

Wasn’t counting on him doing much so I faded him….Janmark was the play, and once again it is some random dude on a third line that breaks it.

Good job…but I beatcha!

Ha! Didn’t even recognize the name even with the big rotogrinders picture lol. Nice lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).