Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Wednesday, 5/8
    9:00 PM :  Colorado ( 120 ) at  San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Thursday, 5/9
    8:08 PM :  Carolina ( 135 ) at  Boston ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

I don’t have Soderberg but wishing I had him now. He was a guy I often used him in showdowns due to faceoffs.

at least I didn’t use MacKinnon

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have 53% MacKinnon but so does the field! Keep going Pavelski!

• yisman

Pavelski 9.2% in the big GPP

• yisman

wow at that powerplay

Sharks smelling blood in the water

• yisman

MacKinnon has returned to the bench!

• OttawaCityMadman

MacK back. and almost scores

• yisman

well, that was interesting

Sharks win a goal challenge after an Avalanche player didn’t get off the ice fast enough on a change

Offsides.

• OttawaCityMadman

Hurts. Have one at 55 with Wilson.

• yisman

before the game I bet the Sharks but I just maxed the Avs +1000 live after 2

• yisman

disappointed in NBCSN’s team

talking about how Aho-Williams-Foegele got them here

that line hasn’t even played that much together

and is not currently a line

• yisman

I was doing well in the showdown because I had Hertl/Pavelski but it seems I just lost a bunch of spots

and that +1000 hail mary not working out

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Solid night for me! Thanks Hertl, Burns, and Johnson.

• Felixxberg

About +$2.3K for me. Really solid night! I was at +$5.3K at one point but I’m happy with the final result!

• gairz

Fell asleep in the chair. Woke up to see I won the $5 SE! Nice way to start the day..

• hautalak

• x2

Congrats guys! I had a pretty good lineup myself but pennies on the dollar compared to Felix haha I’ll only play the “what if” game because I know I wouldn’t have entered anything higher but what would 76 have got me in your contests?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 10 Player – Top 2 results

hautalak – 76
    sizzlebeans – 72.8

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 10 Player – Top 2 (Showdown)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/72451390

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Congrats guys! I had a pretty good lineup myself but pennies on the dollar compared to Felix haha I’ll only play the “what if” game because I know I wouldn’t have entered anything higher but what would 76 have got me in your contests?

76 would have given you 1st in the $180 contest ($1.25K), 6th in the $33 contest ($150), 136th in the $7 contest ($20) and 63rd in the $3 contest ($9).

The fun thing is that I doubled my favorite lineup in the $7 and $3 contests, and it turned out to be my best lineup out of 15. The less fun thing is that I did that last minute (literally) so I didn’t have time to replace my $180 placeholder lineup by my favorite one. It’s a $550 difference. Still, my placeholder lineup finished 3rd instead of 1st so the overall result is nice!

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

76 would have given you 1st in the $180 contest ($1.25K), 6th in the $33 contest ($150), 136th in the $7 contest ($20) and 63rd in the $3 contest ($9).

I can live with that. Never would have played the $180 or $33 but considered the $7 which was only a modest return. # of entries are key. Hopefully for next season I can build my BR up more through NFL/PGA and be able to “move up”. Can’t complain about the playoffs I’m having though.

And congrats again on last night!

• gairz

@hautalak said...

I can live with that. Never would have played the $180 or $33 but considered the $7 which was only a modest return. # of entries are key. Hopefully for next season I can build my BR up more through NFL/PGA and be able to “move up”. Can’t complain about the playoffs I’m having though.

And congrats again on last night!

76.0 would have got ya $30 in the DK $5 SE in a tie with MyVickUrMouth. ;)

I had 82.2

• hautalak

• x2

@gairz said...

76.0 would have got ya $30 in the DK $5 SE in a tie with MyVickUrMouth. ;)

I had 82.2

Not bad. On night’s I feel more “comfortable” (like last) I might enter a few things more than the $1 SE, forum, and quarter. And I recognize that name and always laugh at the av for it lol

But congrats on your victory too!

Tonight it’s 3 BOS heavy lineups with variations of their lines and one CAR. They can’t keep this up, especially against a team with an actual offense!

• Syzltuth

Well, I can already see how today is going to go. Was easily cashing last night in nba and then got hit with the Durant injury and just missed. Today, I get up and see 2 of my 3 pga lus are effectively dead with a leishman withdrawal. Fully expect at least one more thing to hit me somewhere in my nba/mlb/nhl lus today

• Felixxberg

Pavelski was the key to success yesterday! There won’t be any gift like that today.

• hautalak

• x2

Anybody know if it’s Mrazek in? I’m assuming yes but can’t be certain. Just gonna use the CAR G for 1/4 lineups.

• yisman

@hautalak said...

Anybody know if it’s Mrazek in? I’m assuming yes but can’t be certain. Just gonna use the CAR G for 1/4 lineups.

Brind’Amour won’t say, so no one knows.

NHL.com won’t even guess.

Forwards

Svechnikov-Aho-Teravainen
    Niederreiter-Staal-Williams
    Foegele-Wallmark-McGinn
    Ferland-McKegg-Martinook

Defense

Slavin-Hamilton
    Pesce-Faulk
    Fleury-de Haan

Goalies

A starting goaltender has not been announced

Scratches: Bean (healthy), Brown (healthy), Maenalenen (upper body), van Riemsdyk (upper body)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).