Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 6/21
    8:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 165 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) —- T: 5o-35

Tuesday, 6/22
    9:08 PM :  Montreal ( 220 ) at  Vegas ( -250 ) —- T: 5o-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

Will get my Ironman finished tonight, so this will be my last slate of the season. My first full NHL season on these boards and it was a great one! Looking forward to seeing everyone again in October.

• Mccurds13

@cplatt87 said...

Will get my Ironman finished tonight, so this will be my last slate of the season. My first full NHL season on these boards and it was a great one! Looking forward to seeing everyone again in October.

Getting mine done has largely ended my motivation too. Think I have twenty of those tickets for game 1 of the cup so I’ll obviously be in for that, but don’t have much motivation for tonight. May just play a single entry or something.
    Have a good offseason! It’s a short one this year.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I still blame DK’s contests for me not hitting Ironman or even be able to reach it. Partially my fault too since I prioritized “full” slates over SD.

I was sweating last night for VGK lol They pulled through but man this has been unexpected!!! Got another ticket and had a 8x night.

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

I still blame DK’s contests for me not hitting Ironman or even be able to reach it. Partially my fault too since I prioritized “full” slates over SD.

I just effed up completely near the start and gave up. So I’ll be scrambling to get Diamond for August. (And September, probably.) I have lots of less-than-Ironman crowns going in lots of sports.

Anyways, DK now has a Micro Millions promo. A $4 Euro footie contest, 2 $3 MLB contests, and a $1 Hockey showdown.

https://www.draftkings.com/2021-summer-micro-millions
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

Anyways, DK now has a Micro Millions promo. A $4 Euro footie contest, 2 $3 MLB contests, and a $1 Hockey showdown.

I’m probably going to be too late for MLB and skipped NHL. 150 entry TB/NYI SD… no thanks unless I’m putting in all 150 or way over 20 lol

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

I’m probably going to be too late for MLB and skipped NHL. 150 entry TB/NYI SD… no thanks unless I’m putting in all 150 or way over 20 lol

I already had some MLB lineups and a $3 mission. So the single-entry $3 MLB contest floated my boat. Also threw a lineup at the $1 NHL for the halibut.
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

Also threw a lineup at the $1 NHL for the halibut.

I probably should since I don’t need “all” the entries. I just see something “weird” happening tonight.

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

I probably should since I don’t need “all” the entries. I just see something “weird” happening tonight.

I put Varlamov at CPT and played for the low-scoring upset. If it works out I probably cash, otherwise…it’ll still be much better than my U.S. Open debacle.
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

it’ll still be much better than my U.S. Open debacle.
    ~

Yeah that was pretty gross!!! Thanks Webb Simpson you rotten SOB. There were others too but he was the main culprit being my #1 play.

I like a Varly CPT and I’ll have one at least. Think I’m at 9 lines in the quarter. Trying to rack up some more $10 tickets. Only 5 so far but it’s a start.

• OttawaCityMadman

One of those Tampa romps we all know and love. I was heavy in Tampa tonight. I haven’t checked my lineups yet, but I just have the feeling my good ones will be the same as 100s of others… Need something from my Iles punts…

• hautalak

• x2

Getting ugly out there. Barzal gonna be suspended for a while. I guess it takes a whooping to bring the worst out in people.

• OttawaCityMadman

@hautalak said...

Getting ugly out there. Barzal gonna be suspended for a while. I guess it takes a whooping to bring the worst out in people.

Missed that. Is he out of the game? And is the guy he hit all right?

• hautalak

• x2

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Missed that. Is he out of the game? And is the guy he hit all right?

5 and a game. It was Rutta and missed if he came back in yet.

• OttawaCityMadman

Thanks. Had alot of Barzel, but not in my top lineups. Hope that 0 drags a bunch down! Sorry if it’s you guys! ;)

• factorial89

for tues. june 22 i got the habs on the ml at plus 203.oh yes.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@factorial89 said...

for tues. june 22 i got the habs on the ml at plus 203.oh yes.

Could happen! I sure hope it does! Our “province day” is this Thursday, so it would be nice to celebrate a series win on that night!

• hautalak

• x2

Man I’d like to trash those opinions but Vegas has really had to grind out this series so far. I don’t feel comfortable with anything besides VGK D being in the mix on the scoresheet lol

• OttawaCityMadman

I am going with Marchessault tonight, he is due. He actually said pretty much the same thing Stamkos said before his last game “I need to step it up and produce”…

• OttawaCityMadman

C.Stephenson is warming up. Not confirmed IN however…

• OttawaCityMadman

looks like he is IN

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Could happen! I sure hope it does! Our “province day” is this Thursday, so it would be nice to celebrate a series win on that night!

Glad I took Friday off!

• factorial89

yeh man. habs at plus 203.carey price is so damm good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).