NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM : Montreal ( -105 ) at Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10:08 PM : Colorado ( -115 ) at Vegas ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have no idea how the MTL-WPG will turn out. Should be fun!

• Mccurds13

Don’t have a feel for either of these games. Probably just go with a shotgun approach and hope something hits.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

When all else fails, go the Felixx method and home teams lol

Obviously not full proof as both home teams lost last night but both played very well. Kind of feel MTL might be overly agressive, even w/o Scheifele out there. Should be some very exciting hockey nonetheless.

• cplatt87

Jets lines are something to keep an eye on. Seems like Stastny is going to be back and take Schiefele’s spot centering Wheeler and Connor, but won’t know 100% for sure until warmups.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

When all else fails, go the Felixx method and home teams lol

My SD method is just mass enter and spread everywhere though! In a small satellite/GPP, play the underdog goalie as captain and pray.

Yesterday, in my 6 man satellite, I was alone with Mrazek captain. Only one other guy had him, but in flex. 4/6 had Vasi captain. 5/6 had Vasi in general, so I was the only one who didn’t have him. I won easily. I think it’s much better to play the underdog goalie as captain and hope he wins than to take the favorite and then try to hit the right pieces to come out a winner against 4-5 other people doing the same.

The night before, 6/6 of us had Hellebuyck captain. If I had known in advance, Price was the obvious captain. If the underdog wins, you’re basically alone.

• Felixxberg

@cplatt87 said...

Jets lines are something to keep an eye on. Seems like Stastny is going to be back and take Schiefele’s spot centering Wheeler and Connor, but won’t know 100% for sure until warmups.

That screams Showdown!

Main contest’s structure is horrible as always, but I’ll have around 10 lineups in anyway.

• sivad40

Is stacking a game in the classics and using one of the goalies of that game a good strategy?

• cplatt87

No Stastny again for Winnipeg. Lines are gonna be a scramble.

• cplatt87

Jets Lines

Connor-Dubois-Wheeler
    Perreault-Copp-Ehlers
    Vesalainen-Lowry-Appleton
    Harkins-Thompson-Lewis

Morrissey-Poolman
    Forbort-Pionk
    Stanley-Benn

• zovyn

J-F Chaumont Retweeted
    Jonathan Bernier
    @JBernierJDM
    ·
    10m
    Formation du CH pendant l’échauffement:
    Lehkonen-Danault-Gallagher
    Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield
    Byron-Kotkaniemi- Anderson
    Armia-Staal-Perry

Chiarot-Weber
    Edmundson-Petry
    Kulak-Gustafsson

Price
    Allen

• zovyn

SinBin.vegas
    @SinBinVegas
    · 5m
    VGK Lines in warmups for Game 3 vs COL

Pacioretty-Stephenson-Stone
    Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
    Sikura-Roy-Tuch
    Carrier-Brown-Kolesar

Martinez-Pietrangelo
    Holden-Theodore
    Hague-Whitecloud

Fleury
    Thompson (Backup)

• zovyn

Peter Baugh
    @Peter_Baugh
    ·
    4m
    Avs lineup for Game 3 against Vegas, per line rushes:

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
    Saad-Jost-Nichushkin
    Burakovsky-Compher-Donskoi
    Soderberg-Bellemare-Sherwood

Toews-Makar
    Nemeth-Girard
    Graves-Timmins

Grubauer
    Dubnyk

Sherwood and Soderberg in. Nemeth up to second-pair.

• hautalak

• x2

Woo Tuch & Martinez! Hopefully they can make a difference in SD.

• hautalak

• x2

Also that was the most boring playoff game I’ve watched this year! At least the other low scoring games had shots. WPG gonna have to dig out of a deep hole.

• gairz

Madman is hot..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).