5.5u-15

Odds based off William Hill

• mathewsmarner

Jersey’s young lings will strike!

think i might also go the route of dal 1

my day is starting off as an underdog story

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I can’t imagine how anybody could enter these contests before DK comments on how they will handle Goaliegate going forward

• Blahaaron

@mberkowi said...

I can’t imagine how anybody could enter these contests before DK comments on how they will handle Goaliegate going forward

What is goaliegate?

• Sully556

Kane, Schmaltz, & DeBrincat are looking good for CHI today. It’s their preseason debut, and they all played on the CPHL together this summer.

• Kuchhhh86

I read that Saad might be playing with those 2. Where did you get your source?

• maxeernst

@Blahaaron said...

What is goaliegate?

Luongo was incorrectly awarded the win (should have been Hutchinson).
    Elliot was incorrectly awarded the win (should have been Hart).

Unclear thus far if any procedures will be put in place going forward to verify the integrity of the preseason scoring.

• epot

@maxeernst said...

Unclear thus far if any procedures will be put in place going forward to verify the integrity of the preseason scoring.

Not just goalies they are missing assists, shots, goals you name it. But it’s the same for all of us I guess…For the goalie issue I’m finding Showdown the best play as i’m not using a goalie

• maxeernst

@epot said...

Not just goalies they are missing assists, shots, goals you name it. But it’s the same for all of us I guess…For the goalie issue I’m finding Showdown the best play as i’m not using a goalie

Scorers are never perfect and assists // shots are constantly inconsistent throughout the season, but which goalie should be awarded the win is very cut and dry.

• Syzltuth

Looks like these are the lines for #NHLJets tonight v EDM:

Copp Lowry Tanev
    Vesalainen Roslovic Appleton
    Lemieux Griffith Dano
    Spacek Everberg Lipon

Morrissey Trouba
    Stanley Morrow
    Niku Poolman

Comrie

• Syzltuth

Stars lineup for tonight in Minnesota:
    Nichushkin-Faksa-Comeau
    Smith-Dickinson-Elie
    Shore-Hintz-Pitlick
    Gurianov-Dowling-Condra

Methot-Heiskanen
    Heatherington-Honka
    Bayreuther-Scarlett

Khudobin and Point are the goalies

• Syzltuth

One power-play unit tonight features Athanasiou, Nyquist, Vanek, Zadina and Hronek. #RedWings

• Blahaaron

@maxeernst said...

Are you sure? Luongo played twenty more minutes than Hutchinson. Usually the goalie who plays the most minutes wins the game. Florida never lost the lead once.

• keephustlincuz

@Syzltuth said...

Looks like these are the lines for #NHLJets tonight v EDM:

Copp Lowry Tanev
    Vesalainen Roslovic Appleton
    Lemieux Griffith Dano
    Spacek Everberg Lipon

Morrissey Trouba
    Stanley Morrow
    Niku Poolman

Comrie

Looks like rnh mcgoat and rattie for edm.

That looks like a spicy pizza.

• Syzltuth

As Barry Trotz said he would, he’s reshuffled #Isles practice groups to cluster more NHL veterans together, and vice versa: Here are lines from second group today:
    Dal Colle-Durandeau-Kosorenkov
    Turcotte-Jones-Gaudreau
    C. Bourque-Kubiak-R. Bourque
    Holmstrom-MacLean-Koivula

And the D-pairs:
    Vande Sompel-Wilde
    Mueller-Wotherspoon
    Cornell-MacKinnon
    and Quenneville

Gillam, Vella and Buitenhuis the goalies on the ice

• Syzltuth

Devils power play tonight:

PP1: Butcher-Quenneville-Zacha-Coleman-Zajac
    PP2: Severson-Stafford-Seney-Studenic-Anderson

• Blahaaron

@maxeernst said...

Scorers are never perfect and assists // shots are constantly inconsistent throughout the season, but which goalie should be awarded the win is very cut and dry.

DraftKings doesn’t award the points themselves. They get it from their stats provider. So if their stats provider says luongo won, their isn’t much that can be done on DraftKings side. I’ll check the nhl records to see who they said won.

• epot

@maxeernst said...

I agree the real question is why? Why can`t they get it right. I like to watch the games and when I see obvious things like a perfect tape to tape pass not be rewarded as an assist (see bracco goal last night) it drives me crazy.

• Blahaaron

Luongo legitimately got the win. Anything else is just sour grapes.

• Blahaaron

I would love for someone to explain to me why Hutchinson should have won. Luongo played 40 minutes. Luongo faced way more shots. Luongo was on the ice while the panthers were in the lead. Hutchinson came on in the third, faced a few shots and the game was over. And yet Hutchinson is supposed to be the winner? Lmao. No.

• maxeernst

@Blahaaron said...

I would love for someone to explain to me why Hutchinson should have won. Luongo played 40 minutes. Luongo faced way more shots. Luongo was on the ice while the panthers were in the lead. Hutchinson came on in the third, faced a few shots and the game was over. And yet Hutchinson is supposed to be the winner? Lmao. No.

Look up the rule buddy. You are wrong.

• epot

@Blahaaron said...

My bad I agree Luongo should get the win as I was venting over all the other stats they are missing. Just so I’m not losing my mind can someone look at last nights Bracco goal and tell me why Rosen did not get an assist?

• Blahaaron

Have you thought maybe that the information you found on nhl.com is wrong? Because it’s never been the goalie on the ice when the game is over is the winner unless they played the most minutes. As long as the lead didn’t change and they played the most minutes, the original goalie was always awarded the win. This is the way it has been for a long time. It’s not a conspiracy against you, I assure you.

• Blahaaron

@epot said...

My bad I agree Luongo should get the win as I was venting over all the other stats they are missing. Just so I’m not losing my mind can someone look at last nights Bracco goal and tell me why Rosen did not get an assist?

Rosen should have got that assist. Whoever does the stats at the sens games missed it. Not DKs fault.

• maxeernst

• Blahaaron

@maxeernst said...

[img]https://imgur.com/a/WAprDt6[/img]

You can post that until the end of time and you’ll still be wrong.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).