10:05PM
    SHARKS (+115) VS.DUCKS (-135)
    5.5u-15

Odds based off William Hill

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

brightside i was like wtf mcilhenny gave up 2 already? hope he gets a period and a half at least.

Looks like he came in 10ish seconds before the current game winning goal was scored?

• Kuchhhh86

2-0 for babies Calgary, crazy pre season

• Kuchhhh86

Hope for Dube he makes the team. He did show a lot so far.

• tristanwolf

hellebuyck major fail. johnson was the play. i’m done.

• tristanwolf

ottawa is gonna be pathetic this year

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I’m 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the main contest but with Hellebuyck… I need CBJ to score!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Blahaaron is leading the quarter. Everybody here is doing well it looks like. I have one decent lineup with a chance at a ticket.

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Blahaaron is leading the quarter. Everybody here is doing well it looks like. I have one decent lineup with a chance at a ticket.

I was leading in the one game and then buff scored the game winner and then my 5th place lineup because the first place and my 1st place lineup became my 5th place lol. My first ever first place. Hope everyone else did well.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Good battle Felix!

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

My first ever first place.

Congrats! And I think Felix did well and I’m sure some others.

• heartofachampion

Congrats

• heartofachampion

5,7,13,95 is.me.I only played 4 .25 entries won almost 10.started playing nhl.last year and still learning.you guys are the best dfs nhl group and I belong to them all in my quest for knowledge.thank you

• Blahaaron

@heartofachampion said...

5,7,13,95 is.me.I only played 4 .25 entries won almost 10.started playing nhl.last year and still learning.you guys are the best dfs nhl group and I belong to them all in my quest for knowledge.thank you

The quarter jukebox is where the fun is at! I’d say you’re well on your way to winning a GP this year. Congrats on the big wins!

• Wingman

Finally hockey is getting close!! Think this year I’m going to focus more cash games as I struggled in tourneys last year! Barely ever doubling up my $$

Best of luck everyone

• Felixxberg

@Krausehouse said...

Good battle Felix!

You got it! Congrats! I had a +$878 night so I won’t complain!

• Felixxberg

I had almost 100% Hellebuyck. With a swap from Hellebuyck to Johnson, I would have won over $2K!

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

I was leading in the one game and then buff scored the game winner and then my 5th place lineup because the first place and my 1st place lineup became my 5th place lol. My first ever first place. Hope everyone else did well.

Congrats! You seem to be on fire lately!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

You dominated that tournament! Congrats!

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

Damn, great job! You’ve won a couple grand already just in pre season 😵

• Kuchhhh86

Letang is playing today? PIT have 7 D listed for today’s game

• epot

congrats to Blahaaron, felix and the others. You guys are kickin it :) Can anyone find the Pit lines?

• tristanwolf

buffalo lines
    Skinner-Eichel-Thompson Rodrigues-Berglund-Reinhart Bailey-Larsson-Okposo Wilson-Criscuolo-Randell Scandella-Ristolainen Beaulieu-Bogosian Dahlin-McCabe Hutton Wedgewood

leafs morning lines
    Marleau-Matthews-Ennis Johnsson -Lindholm-Kapanen Grundstrom-Brooks-Bracco Moore-Cracknell-Clark Gardiner-Zaitsev Rosen-Ozhiganov Borgman-Holl Andersen Pickard

boston
    Cehlarik – Krejci – Heinen Hughes – Cave – Stempniak Bakos – Winnik – McNeill Blidh – Pond – Senyshyn Chara – Andersson Johansson – Kampfer Lauzon – Goloubef McIntyre Vladar

detroit roster-
    In addition to the Nyquist-Veleno-Zadina line, these forwards are playing tonight: Michael Rasmussen, Evgeny Svechnikov, Givani Smith, Darren Helm, Luke Glendening, Luke Witkowski, Dominic Turgeon, Axel Holmstrom and Chris Terry.

The defense pairs are: Niklas Kronwall-Vili Saarijarvi, Libor Sulak-Joe Hicketts and Cholowski-McIlrath.

Jimmy Howard will start in goal and Harri Sateri is the backup.

• tristanwolf

ottawa “likely”-Tkachuk Brown Stone Balcers Tierney Ryan Pyatt Carey Paajarvi Tambellini White Gagner Wolanin Ceci Lajoie Jaros Harpur Bergman. Anderson Hogberg

habs- Drouin – Kotkaniemi – Armia Tatar – Danault – Gallagher Byron – Plekanec – Scherbak Shinkaruk – McCarron – Ward Benn – Petry Mete – Juulsen Alzner – Reilly Price Lindgren

nashville roster-
    https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/300323458/binary-file/file.pdf

tampa forwards-
    Killorn-Miller-Joseph Katchouk-Paquette-Volkov Stephens-Colton-Barré-Boulet Yan-Somppi-Verhaeghe
    d- not sure what pairings D: Cernak, Coburn, Girardi, Koekkoek, McDonagh, Stralman G: Domingue, Ingram

might have time to do more later today unless someone wants to jump on the last 3 games

• hautalak

• x2

Damn you guys killing it far! I need to join the party tonight. DFS has been a struggle lately. Maybe PGA will treat me ok. Break even so far but Justin Rose could help.

• deadphish

lineups for PIT vs CLS?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).