Hurricanes V Capitals
    +1.5 -1.5
    $2.10 $1.77
    5.5o$1.80 5.5u$2.05
    7:00
    Penguins V Jackets
    +1.5 -1.5
    $1.87 $1.95
    6o$1.91 6u$1.91 (note penguins puck line underdogs but money line favorites. Some Fluctuation going on within vegas here)https://www.sportsinteraction.com/hockey/nhl-betting-lines/
    7:30
    Leafs V Wings
    +1.5 -1.5
    $3.05 $1.39
    6o$1.80 6u$2.05
    8:00
    Stars V Blues
    +1.5 -1.5
    $2.15 $1.74
    5.5o$1.80 5.5u$2.05
    9:00
    Wild V Avalanche
    +1.5 -1.5
    $1.91 $1.91
    5.5o$1.80 5.5u$2.05
    10:00
    Kings V Knights
    +1.5 -1.5
    $2.20 $1.71
    5.5o$1.80 5.5u$2.05

• Kuchhhh86

@Felixxberg said...

I went with VGK2 instead. In fact, I replaced my LAK2 lineups by VGK2. All aboard the Fleury train!

Vegas is just the perfect team for DFS

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Anyone knows if Andersen will play full game?

Edit: He will.

• epot

the only concern I have with Vegas is their “D”

• Felixxberg

According to the odds, TOR is the most favorite, then VGK, then WAS, then STL, then COL, then PIT.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

I went with VGK2 instead. In fact, I replaced my LAK2 lineups by VGK2. All aboard the Fleury train!

I like it. That pp2 has been clicking pretty good. Do you know if hunt is in the knights lineup tonight?

• epot

@keephustlincuz said...

I like it. That pp2 has been clicking pretty good. Do you know if hunt is in the knights lineup tonight?

no hunt:

McNabb-Miller

Theodore-Engelland

Merrill-Holden

• BigA

I noticed dk posted opening day contests. I play mostly for quarters and dont see just a .25 /237 contest. Anyone else interested in them? Getting at least one going? They do have one for every sport except NHL.

• keephustlincuz

@epot said...

no hunt:

McNabb-Miller

Theodore-Engelland

Merrill-Holden

Thanks epot. We were battling in the hip check last night for a while. See you there again tonight. GL.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

IMPORTANT: Major change for LAK’s projected lineup: https://lakingsinsider.com/2018/09/28/friday-lineups-brodzinski-surgery-ladue-playing-a-faster-game-after-slow-start/. Another beat writer is saying the same thing here: https://twitter.com/curtiszupke/status/1045729903327375361.

Holy crap thanks for the heads up 😁

• Blahaaron

@BigA said...

I noticed dk posted opening day contests. I play mostly for quarters and dont see just a .25 /237 contest. Anyone else interested in them? Getting at least one going? They do have one for every sport except NHL.

Do you mean the 40X Microbooster top 5 win $10? It’s there 😁

• epot

@keephustlincuz said...

Thanks epot. We were battling in the hip check last night for a while. See you there again tonight. GL.

I hope so! hopefully at the top. GL

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I’m really liking VGK 2 tonight as well.

• Blahaaron

@epot said...

i’m lovin VGK3 but 3-w’s?

I would really love to play VGK3 but the 3 W’s is a no for me dawg.

• Blahaaron

Andrighetto isn’t playing for the Avs tonight. No idea what their second line is then! I want them in a couple of my lineups though so I’ll have to create room.

• BigA

not the booster or winner take all.

• Blahaaron

Still no Minny or Detroit lines 🤬 😬

• mathewsmarner

red wings are undefeated this pre season, anyone else on the kadri train?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Regarding the previous thread, the 250k GPP is open to all.

The restrictions on users with over a million in buy-ins is only for contests with a buy-in of less than $5 and a prize pool of less than $25,000.

This has a buy-in that exceeds the limitations AND a prize pool that exceeds the limitations.

Yeah I knew everybody would be there (even guys that don’t play NHL with that pool)!

We were talking about the $0.50 miniMax for NHL. I think people will love that at the lower price level for NHL.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

All you guys having W troubles and I’m having C troubles… CBJ L2 and VGK L2.. I guess I gotta split them up. Just starting building though.

• epot

Anything on COL DET lines?

• Felixxberg

@epot said...

Anything on COL DET lines?

For COL, their typical 1st line is expected: https://www.nhl.com/avalanche/news/opening-night-preview-in-avs-vs-wild-preseason-matchup/c-300467920.

DET is such a mystery!

• epot

@Felixxberg said...

For COL, their typical 1st line is expected: https://www.nhl.com/avalanche/news/opening-night-preview-in-avs-vs-wild-preseason-matchup/c-300467920.

DET is such a mystery!

thx ghetto’s out so i’m just gonna gamble that compher will be with yost/kerfoot. Det usually puts out that red graphic about 20 min before faceoff.

• mathewsmarner

i’m playing matthew’s line and athanasiou’s line (det line 2 from last game played)

• keephustlincuz

@mathewsmarner said...

i’m playing matthew’s line and athanasiou’s line (det line 2 from last game played)

I’m starting to really worry about you. You are posting things that I like.

• mathewsmarner

which part are you worried about, leafs line or det’s?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).