9:00 Ari V Edm
    +170
    6o-20
    10:35 Cal V SJ
    +125
    6u-25

• Blahaaron

@noddy said...

Are you going to post the lines like you have been?

I’m not able to today but hopefully will be tomorrow. I have limited time. But I did read that Zack Smith on Ottawa is playing tonight and his pride was hurt and he has a lot to prove. So you’re gonna wanna play that line when it’s released.

• noddy

@epot said...

I normally copy and paste these in notepad but your welcome to view them on a wp page I set up. Just keep in mind they are just rough lineups from twitter feeds and may not be 100% confirmed:

https://epot.ca/dfs/2018/09/27/september-27-2018/

thanks

• Kuchhhh86

SJ and CGY game is hard to judge. Both teams with a HEAVY line-up tonight. Burns and Karlsson are locks but when you go to fowards, it“s tough.

• Blahaaron

@Kuchhhh86 said...

SJ and CGY game is hard to judge. Both teams with a HEAVY line-up tonight. Burns and Karlsson are locks but when you go to fowards, it“s tough.

Smith doesn’t impress me much. Not in the pre season anyway. I think that gives sharks the edge.

• keephustlincuz

@Blahaaron said...

I’m not able to today but hopefully will be tomorrow. I have limited time. But I did read that Zack Smith on Ottawa is playing tonight and his pride was hurt and he has a lot to prove. So you’re gonna wanna play that line when it’s released.

Agree. He has decent line mates tonight. I like that call. They will have very low ownership.

• noddy

@keephustlincuz said...

Agree. He has decent line mates tonight. I like that call. They will have very low ownership.

Who’s on Smith’s line?

• Kuchhhh86

The problem with OTT1 is that they are 3 W…

• erictetzlaff

@noddy said...

Who’s on Smith’s line?

Stone – Z. Smith – Tkachuk

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Starting with Burns and Karlsson. I’m not playing the EDM L1 just because. I need to take a stand! lol

• hautalak

• x2

Any word on goalies?

• gunthie176

Fors, Kincaid the only confirmed whole game goalies. I see Hart, Helly, Koskinen, Smith also confirmed to play and wouldn’t be shocked if some/all are also full games at this point in the preseason.

Anyone have SJ goalie and any lines (incl. goalie) for NY, OTT, ARI?

• hautalak

• x2

@gunthie176 said...

Fors, Kincaid the only confirmed whole game goalies. I see Hart, Helly, Koskinen, Smith also confirmed to play and wouldn’t be shocked if some/all are also full games at this point in the preseason.

Anyone have SJ goalie and any lines (incl. goalie) for NY, OTT, ARI?

Yeah I’ll just follow DK for now and rolled Forsberg in the first lineup.

• BigA

UPDATE: Koskinen will be between the pipes for the full 60 minutes against Arizona on Thursday, Daniel Nugent-Bowman of The Athletic reports.

• Kuchhhh86

No news for NYR and ARI?

• keephustlincuz

@Kuchhhh86 said...

No news for NYR and ARI?

I would like to know as well.

• Blahaaron

NYR hates us. Half the time they don’t even release the lines until the game starts.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Line I would like to know: ARI1 (not much interest in NYR1)
    Line I faded but considered: WPG2

• Kuchhhh86

Am I the only one having trouble with DK right now?

• hautalak

• x2

Decided for the final lineup to go with a cheap Tokarski. Not really expecting a W and probably a bad move but going against some instincts tonight.

• Kuchhhh86

@hautalak said...

Decided for the final lineup to go with a cheap Tokarski. Not really expecting a W and probably a bad move but going against some instincts tonight.

Georgiev is starting

• Felixxberg

No edge today in the Showdown as almost every good player starts.

• noddy

any cheap D-men out there tonight?

• noddy

@noddy said...

any cheap D-men out there tonight?

under $4200

• Felixxberg

@noddy said...

under $4200

I have a lot of Henri Jokiharju.

• Blahaaron

@noddy said...

under $4200

For Chicago Jokiharju is $3500 and is on the first PP and plays with toews even strength. Hanifan is 4200 I think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).