@Felixxberg said...

I have a lot of Henri Jokiharju.

I have him in 80% of my lineups.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I have a lot of Henri Jokiharju.

First pair with Keith and first PP with Toews, Schmaltz, DeBrincat and Sikura. He also had more than a point per game in the WHL last year.

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

I have him in 80% of my lineups.

Yep about the same for me! Can’t pass on such a value pick!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Georgiev is starting

Is he still playing though? If so I’m still going with him. I only play quarters anyway haha

• tristanwolf

gaaa 5 minutes to make a lineup. work killin me lately. hope the forum still been rockin it last few days. single bullet chi 1 philly 1 for me good luck all!

• Felixxberg

PHI1’s ownership is sky high! I think EDM1’s will be lower than usual because it’s really expensive and it has to cool off someday. That said, EDM are playing home against ARI.

• Syzltuth

Wow a little overlay in the $1, only 489 entered. Chi2 & wpg1 for me tonight.

• noddy

Thanks Boyz!!!!!!!!!

• Felixxberg

Just swapped my 4 Niku for Vatanen. Let’s go Vatman!

• Felixxberg

Oh well, $208 down the drain. $200 actually as I have one lineup without Hart.

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

philly lets me down so much too. i thought the whole world would be on edmonton so tried to differentiate. shoulda gone chicago -san jose!

brighter note – 6days til real hockey.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

You went 95%+ Hart? Based on the relatively weak NYR lineup?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

My dumbass played Tokarski even when you guys told me he wasn’t starting. I thought he was still getting time at least. That’s a decent lineup so far too with WPG L1 and Shatt

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

But your decision to switch to Vatanen was a perfect one. I’ve taken the choice of goalies right out of my hands. I’ll play the goalies of my stacks. So I have like 5 different goalies tonight.

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I liked Hart tonight too. Rangers lineup looked like they’d get beat.

• yisman

Kevin Kurz

Verified account

@KKurzNHL
    5m5 minutes ago
    More Kevin Kurz Retweeted ella 💜
    Martin Jones. I’d expect him to go the full 60

• yisman

Calgary Flames beat reporters not tweeting anything out. All we have are projected lines and pairings from 8 hours ago.

• Blahaaron

Think I’ll just make one lineup every night for the rest of the pre season.

• mathewsmarner

giordano killing it early

• Kuchhhh86

Currently 1st in the Quarter. It will be close till the end this time. Thanks to Connor OT goal.

• noddy

Finally a good night. Made 2 lineups and entered them in a bunch of stuff. They have 33.5 and 30.5 with Giordano left. With a little luck I could really do well.

• keephustlincuz

@noddy said...

Finally a good night. Made 2 lineups and entered them in a bunch of stuff. They have 33.5 and 30.5 with Giordano left. With a little luck I could really do well.

Congrats.

• noddy

thanks

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

You went 95%+ Hart? Based on the relatively weak NYR lineup?

Yep! In preseason I did that a couple of times. I pick the most favorite goalie who will play full time. Tonight, it was between Hart and Koskinen, but given NYR’s weak lineup and Hart’s good stats + need to play well to do the team, I went with Hart. I have Condon in one lineup, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).