NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:08 PM :  Montreal ( 190 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -220 ) —- T: 5o-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

As much as I’d love to see the Habs pull of the 0-3 comeback, feels like Tampa closing this out tonight is a pretty safe bet.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@cplatt87 said...

As much as I’d love to see the Habs pull of the 0-3 comeback, feels like Tampa closing this out tonight is a pretty safe bet.

I’ll be watching it in a bar again, and next game is Friday so I hope they win tonight and I can watch it again on Friday! The city is just nuts when they play!

• OttawaCityMadman

I feel Mtl has one more win in them. BUT its going to be so tough IN Tampa. They need the perfect defensive game, and pot a couple when they get those rare chances. Going to be one hell of a game at any rate…

• Felixxberg

@OttawaCityMadman said...

I feel Mtl has one more win in them. BUT its going to be so tough IN Tampa. They need the perfect defensive game, and pot a couple when they get those rare chances. Going to be one hell of a game at any rate…

With MTL’s new lines, I’m not sure how TB will match. MTL3 is a fine defensive line, and TB1 will also want to avoid Danault at all costs. They might match against MTL2, but Suzuki can defend pretty well too. Maybe they’ll try to match against MTL4.

• zovyn

Killorn confirmed OUT if anybody is still wondering.

• zovyn

Arpon Basu
    @ArponBasu
    ·
    6s
    Canadiens warmup lines:

Toffoli-Danault-Gallagher
    Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
    Byron-Evans-Lehkonen
    Armia-Staal-Perry

Chiarot-Weber
    Edmundson-Petry
    Romanov-Kulak

• zovyn

Bryan Burns
    @BBurnsNHL
    ·
    2m
    #Bolts Game 5 lines & D-pairings #MTLvsTBL:

Palat-Point-Kucherov
    Colton-Cirelli-Stamkos
    Goodrow-Gourde-Coleman
    Maroon-Johnson-Joseph

Hedman-Rutta
    McDonagh-Cernak
    Sergachev-Savard

• zovyn

Alright, I posted the warmup lines. But it’s the LAST time I’m doing it this season, dammit! :P

• OttawaCityMadman

@zovyn said...

Alright, I posted the warmup lines. But it’s the LAST time I’m doing it this season, dammit! :P

love the swagger dude. Really appreciate the lines. You’ve saved my ass with late breakers more than once

• zovyn

I love the random chaotic non-correlation of a Colton

• OttawaCityMadman

@zovyn said...

I love the random chaotic non-correlation of a Colton

I hear ya. I have a Colton Capt, TB2 with Vas, and it’s not even cashing!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Played 20/25 lines with Colton. Cashed 3 lineups. Cya next season NHL fam!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Sad to see this season over. Lots of chaos throughout the season and got a little stale, then playoffs started. Got me right back in it! Not happy with the outcome but seemed inevitable after the NYI series. Will be happy to have regular divisions back. I’ll tell you one thing, I’ll bet the farm on no three peat!

Congrats winners from this season! Glad to have this forum for sure. I’ll be back and maybe more blogs for next season.

Take care and see you in PGA & NFL!

• Mccurds13

Colton ended me off on a high note. Was 70%. Cashed all 7 of those and 7 5$ NFL tickets. And perhaps most importantly won the series contest in the forum.

Had a great time stumbling in here for the first time this year. Hopefully you all followed my recommendations that hit and faded the ones that didn’t. Hope you all have a great offseason.

• Felixxberg

Well, we’ll be back next year!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).