PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

OHL Classic at Mayakoba – Nov 10-13
    Nedbank Golf Challenge in Sun City Nov 10-13

Opening the thread for this week’s PGA and Euro Tour events.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

So we have another no cut R2D event in EURO but it appears the field will be 84 players instead of the usual 30 for this event. Does that seem correct to anyone else? Also, for the OHL it looks like some of the rookies for this season actually played in this tournament last year while still on the WEB.com tour.

• BIF

I think the Nedbank has 77 players. 67 come from R2D standings (they are down to #84 on list to get the 67 – that’s probably where you saw 84). There are also 10 exemptions in the field (some must come from Top 50 in World so those spots may not fill so total could be a little less than 77 in the end).

Correct on the OHL and web tour guys playing last year, they also had a few guys from the PGA Tour Latin America in there as well. This event has not been that popular with the top players so there is usually space beyond the normal PGA Tour guys.

• walkoff9

Can’t wait to see the prices. Hope Mullinax is dirt cheap again.

• Tour_Junkies

Check out our interview with PGATour Pro, John Peterson, from a few weeks ago. He loves Mayakoba. He gives us the ideal player that could do well on this course. We will be discussing further on our Podcast this week. Stay tuned!

• medlund

I will not make the same mistake as last week and not play a tourney LU!

• Pickle29

Salaries are out.

PGA
    Knox 11800
    Grillo 11200
    Rahm 10700
    Furyk 10200
    Bradley 10000

EURO
    Stenson 12600
    Noren 10400
    Kaymer 10100
    Charl 9900
    RCB 9600

• JimKronlund

PGA $10 50/50! BY JIMKRONLUND 50 teams $10 50/50
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/31811183?ugc=0

• JimKronlund

RG PGA League by JimK 30 teams 50/50 $10 50/50
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/31811718?eid=552145100

• JimKronlund

Tim do you want me to create the $6500 and under, or do you wish to do it.
    I am going to create a couple other contests that have unusual criteria.

• JimKronlund

error

• mallotc93

hahah missed cut contest
    next week it’ll pick gingers only

• JimKronlund

MISSED CUT CONTESTYOU CAN ONLY PICK PLAYERS THAT HAVE MC THE LAST 2 TOURNAMENTS
    CORRECTION
    Because we had a no cut event recently, I am changing it to only the players that have had 2 cuts in the last 3 tournaments

• regns08

@JimKronlund said...

“Missed Cut Contest” You can only pick players that have MC the last 2 tournaments
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/31812556?eid=552178922

how many people does that leave available? 8? seems like a blast

• viperpuppy

I’m passing on the missed cut contest. Too time consuming to do it right I think. I am down for the sub 6500 tourney though

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

Tim do you want me to create the $6500 and under, or do you wish to do it.
    I am going to create a couple other contests that have unusual criteria.

I will go ahead and do the “6500 and under” . I will make it 15 people, $1, winner take all.

Also Euro happy meal is 10 people paid top 3
    and PGA happy meal 20 people paid top 3

will be up in a few hours.

• JimKronlund

@viperpuppy said...

I’m passing on the missed cut contest. Too time consuming to do it right I think. I am down for the sub 6500 tourney though

No worries but its a buck and I did mine in less than 5 minutes.

• Logan7777

@JimKronlund said...

Because we had a no cut event recently, I am changing it to only the players that have had 2 cuts in the last 3 tournaments

Clarification please. 2 cuts in the last 3 tournaments a player has played?

• JimKronlund

@Logan7777 said...

Clarification please. 2 cuts in the last 3 tournaments a player has played?

Must have been cut min 2 times in the last 3 tournaments (yes the tournaments that the player has played). 3 cuts in a row is eligible as well.

• Logan7777

Ok, that opens it up to a lot more players. I just may take Bowditch for this one; he’s gotta make a cut sometime.

• da__derf

@Logan7777 said...

Ok, that opens it up to a lot more players. I just may take Bowditch for this one; he’s gotta make a cut sometime.

Do it. Your best hope is that he takes PED’s, makes the cut, shoots a-maze-ing and posts a high score, only to get his results taken away after being tested. ;) He’s gotta be on SOMEthing to have those big eyebrows and look like a tarsier. Perhaps just high on life…

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/steven-bowditch-breaks-80-immediately-drug-tested

• viperpuppy

@JimKronlund said...

No worries but its a buck and I did mine in less than 5 minutes.

Ok I’m in

• titanhawks

@PuddinCheeks said...

So we have another no cut R2D event in EURO but it appears the field will be 84 players instead of the usual 30 for this event. Does that seem correct to anyone else? Also, for the OHL it looks like some of the rookies for this season actually played in this tournament last year while still on the WEB.com tour.

This tourney used to be a “fall series” early event in the Euro’s version of a wrap-around season played in December the last few years. Now it is thier second to last tourney in November like our Fed-Ex Cup playoffs so more players qualified for a chance to make the final in Dubai

• titanhawks

@timusbr said...

I will go ahead and do the “6500 and under” . I will make it 15 people, $1, winner take all.

Also Euro happy meal is 10 people paid top 3
    and PGA happy meal 20 people paid top 3

will be up in a few hours.

Didn’t make it big enough Tim; I missed the cut! :(

• sliceone

Hi guy’s, been reading these boards for a while but never commented. Any chance I can get an invite to the RG league?

• mallotc93

I think the pga around this time of year is the hardest to predict. In these big fields, the ability to get 6 players though the cut is everything. I failed miserably doing this last week and I am currently unwilling to try my luck again this week. With that being said the Nedbank is a great event and intrigues me a lot.
    I’ve been making lineups and Stenson will be in every one. I like Jaidee he’s finished top 10 last two years here and in tip toe form+ he can win. Chris wood is another guy who I can bank on having a good week, loves the Nedbank and is in good form too. Love the fact Paratore is the lowest ranked guy, I’ll probably have him in most of my lineups- also lasse jensen in fine form for his price. Pablo Larrazabal, one of my favorite players, is $6900 which is outrageous. Lipsky price is so juicy too I think I might go for it big time this week at the Nedbank.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler