PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Nov 17-20
    RSM Classic – Golf tourney thread

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

FAk I have diggs everywhere. game over before they all start cak saker.

0 diggs for me ;)

• Logan7777

@timusbr said...

0 diggs for me ;)

And a whole lot of Ebron for me.

• timusbr

On the Mon-Thur NFL contest, I still havnt hit the leaderboard yet but Think im lookin good with my 4 lowest salaried players scoring 45pts and my top 5 players to go. brown bryant Reed elliott and Cousins.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

On the Mon-Thur NFL contest, I still havnt hit the leaderboard yet but Think im lookin good with my 4 lowest salaried players scoring 45pts and my top 5 players to go. brown bryant Reed elliott and Cousins.

I am sitting 39th with no players in final game. So should cash at the very least.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

Sorry about reed, that bites

• Logan7777

@JimKronlund said...

Sorry about reed, that bites

Reed back in. Nice catch.

Edit to add: nice touchdown.

• JimKronlund

@Logan7777 said...

Reed back in. Nice catch.

Edit to add: nice touchdown.

Yeah he looked like a man seriously out of it. I wonder if it was just a slight dislocate which can be easily popped in and a quick shot and he is back out.
    If it was a full dislocate he would be done for. I had one 11 months ago and it is seriously painful. Its ranked right up there as one of the most painful injuries. I can testify to that. It was brutal. They had too knock me out to put it back in. I broke my shoulder at the same time. Getting too old for Baseball.

• titanhawks

Looks like my Wash. stack worked out pretty well.

Hope my Pitt big 3 and DEF piles on tonight

• timusbr

@titanhawks said...

Looks like my Wash. stack worked out pretty well.

Hope my Pitt big 3 and DEF piles on tonight

I heard that, Im in the money on lots of LU’s but so many different except they are all stealers left. (except odd/even contest). if its the big 3 im a happy camper.

• JimKronlund

C. Pan / Chan S. – birdie on hole 15 -6 (-4): T6th 🔥🔥🔥 streak

Just a teaser for the truly Golf DFS degenerative junkie

• timusbr

Congragulations to the winners of
    the DK Rotogrinders PGA Forum All Sports League
    ODD or EVEN (jersey #)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/33100571

1st Place dukie2 172.9 pts (even)
    2nd logan7777 143.8 pts (even)
    3rd medlund 141.6 pts (even)

#3 Odd or Even (jersey#)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/33247919
    1st Place tim-usbr 188.06 pts (even)
    2nd sliceone 156.46 pts (even)
    3rd kswetnam1342 147.6 pts (even)

• BIF

@timusbr said...

Congragulations to the winners of
    the DK Rotogrinders PGA Forum All Sports League
    ODD or EVEN (jersey #)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/33100571

1st Place dukie2 172.9 pts (even)
    2nd logan7777 143.8 pts (even)
    3rd medlund 141.6 pts (even)

#3 Odd or Even (jersey#)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/33247919
    1st Place tim-usbr 188.06 pts (even)
    2nd sliceone 156.46 pts (even)
    3rd kswetnam1342 147.6 pts (even)

Not that it matters now but @dukie2 didn’t obide by the rules

He played Bell (even) and Elliott/Thielen (odd)

• JimKronlund

Tim nice win in another tournament other than the one above.

Sorry @dukie accident or not that is a solid DQ
    If it happens twice I remove the person from our league.

• titanhawks

DK Leagues Thanksgiving Throwdown results:

PGA Forum League

1)titanhawks 169.06
    2)Shaunovery 162.26
    3)kswetnam1342 144.1
    4)Chamel30 134.4
    5)Flip4Flop 119.2

Total 729.02

All Sports League

1)tim-usbr 153.08
    2)Flip4Flop 145.4
    3)wphill02 144.06
    4)wilsonda1 137.66
    5)titanhawks 132.94

Total 713.14

It took 960.40 to win and 785.88 to finish in the money @ 100th place

Link to the contest is on the Promos drop-down

• JimKronlund

Congrats to you titanhawks and Tim
    Its not easy to come out on top.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

Tim nice win in another tournament other than the one above.

Sorry @dukie accident or not that is a solid DQ
    If it happens twice I remove the person from our league.

Thanks Jim,

In regards to mistakes happening in entering the gimmick contests. Shit happens, I think many of us are actually afraid to make a mistake (LOL). Its only a $1 or $2 on the entry. If a person makes the $$right to the next in line, I dont mind a mistake being made. I actually feel bad and want to pony up the fee myself. If Dukie2 is of like mind he wouldnt hesitate to reach out and make it right.

With that said, 1 chance only…. not 2, and if things made right it would be like nothing happend.

Just my 2 cents worth

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Not that it matters now

I am sorry Bif, I dont think you are overly concerned, but i am an anal type of guy. These contests are a hit, I like them and so do many others. These contests are “on your honor”. to me its not the money but the honor.

No one wants to say I screwed up publicly but I hope that you are at least contacted privately. If so please let me know.

In case this happens to anyone, the best way to make up the difference, is create a h2h in next available contest and dont submit a LU, or play inactive lowest salaries.

• Logan7777

@timusbr said...

I think many of us are actually afraid to make a mistake

I have to 3x and 4x double check to make sure I got the right lu in there, especially if I’m importing a previously made one. Yep, shit happens.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

Thanks Jim,

In regards to mistakes happening in entering the gimmick contests. Shit happens, I think many of us are actually afraid to make a mistake (LOL). Its only a $1 or $2 on the entry. If a person makes the $$right to the next in line, I dont mind a mistake being made. I actually feel bad and want to pony up the fee myself. If Dukie2 is of like mind he wouldnt hesitate to reach out and make it right.

With that said, 1 chance only…. not 2, and if things made right it would be like nothing happend.

Just my 2 cents worth

Well tell me what you want to do and I will do it.

• sliceone

@Logan7777 said...

I have to 3x and 4x double check to make sure I got the right lu in there, especially if I’m importing a previously made one. Yep, shit happens.

LOL me too Logan, except I think I checked mine about 8x.

Nice job Tim, I never stood a chance of catching you.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

Well tell me what you want to do and I will do it

well if you could make the sun shine here in Chicago, I would appreciate it.

Nobody elected me ramrod for the league, so I am hesitant to tell anyone what to do. You are the final say on taking people off the league’s. In the first instance, you communicated to the offender and said it was handled. On this instance, I dont know if you did communicate or not. I did send a PM to duckie2.

Lets face it its easy to make a mistake, or even a last minute global swap to take care of business, could change a LU in the gimmick contests. I believe in everyone so far, and honestly didnt want to look at LU’s because I dont want to see an infraction. With that said, I am all for giving people second and third chances if they make things right. If they cant be reached and dont know about “my” dilemma I dont know what to do. I prefer they not be in the league.

I guess, cheat me once shame on you… cheat me twice shame on me. (cheating is too harsh a word at this point but you get my sentiment). and if amends are made there is no first time.

• timusbr

@sliceone said...

LOL me too Logan, except I think I checked mine about 8x.

Nice job Tim, I never stood a chance of catching you.

Thanks sliceone,
    188 pts was a monster score, I had a good NFL Thanksgiving. cashed on all my $3 contests and my max lineup in the quarter was profitable. 188 pts got me 237th place, my best lineup.

• sliceone

I play 98% cash games double ups & triple ups with one or 2 GPP’s thrown in to make the potential winnings # big for purely psychological reasons. At the end of the Skins game I was cashing in every game I played thanks to my Cousins stack, unfortunately fading Antonio Brown proved fatal to about 40% of them.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

so I am hesitant to tell anyone what to do. You are the final say on taking people off the league’s.

Your contest your rules. I will do what ever you chose.

• timusbr

ok give him a week to contact you or me or the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler