PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Nov 17-20
    RSM Classic – Golf tourney thread

• BIF

@qatman said...

God help me I am playing Bill Haas this week. I ended up settling on him in One and Done and I prefer to root for one set of guys, so here I am. On the low end I am punting with Brendon de Jonge

I kinda like Haas – have him on 4 of my 16 lineups

Now your De Jonge pick I cannot support and I think I just threw up in my mouth as I paused to consider him….LOL

• timusbr

@BIF said...

@timusbr i just got home from watching your B-Hawks get blanked 4-0 by my Jets

what…. get blanked.. my hawks, Nahhhhh cant happen lol

Jets looking good this year. You gotta love the hawks losses. They have been monsters for years now. The hawks have the same core team, Im hoping for another cup this year. Good luck.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

I kinda like Haas – have him on 4 of my 16 lineups

Now your De Jonge pick I cannot support and I think I just threw up in my mouth as I paused to consider him….LOL

Just looked at de jonge, and while i prefer to pass on him. His salary of 6100 and his history 15th, 60th, 4th, 16th, 2nd and 33 for the last 6 years is noteable.

• mgravity

I played these courses over 10 years ago in the middle of summer…suffered heat exhaustion/stroke my fore caddy had my shirt off and had me covered in ice cold wet towels and drove me back to the club house. I quickly recovered and met Davis Love in that wonderful club house. He must of been thinking what a dork! I do remember the sea side course being very unforgiving if you miss the fairways…lots of marshland many times on both sides.

• Pickle29

@BIF said...

headed back to my getaway happy place – Ixtapa, Mexico for 10 days

Enjoy your vacation, BIF! The wife and I are already gearing up for our cruise that leaves in January.

• medlund

So just to be clear… the Wicked 8’s is 8,900 and under?

• timusbr

@BIF said...

am headed back to my getaway happy place – Ixtapa, Mexico for 10 days.

Hey…who is gonna start the thread. It all starts with you :0

• JimKronlund

@medlund said...

So just to be clear… the Wicked 8’s is 8,900 and under?

correct

• BIF

@timusbr said...

Hey…who is gonna start the thread. It all starts with you :0

Looks like no thread needed.
    There is probably no US PGA Tour DFS golf for 7 weeks and no Euro for at least 4 weeks.

• BIF

@Pickle29 said...

Enjoy your vacation, BIF! The wife and I are already gearing up for our cruise that leaves in January.

Nice – Where you cruising to ?
    My wife is not really a cruise fan and I’m personally not a fan of being on a schedule when I’m on vacation, but I do want to talk her into one and do a Caribbean one to see some islands I’ve never been to.

• Pickle29

@BIF said...

Nice – Where you cruising to ?
    My wife is not really a cruise fan and I’m personally not a fan of being on a schedule when I’m on vacation, but I do want to talk her into one and do a Caribbean one to see some islands I’ve never been to.

Leaving out of Galveston and going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. This will be our 3rd trip on this same cruise itinerary.

We’re planning one next December that’ll leave out of Orlando and go to St. Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

• BIF

@Pickle29 said...

Leaving out of Galveston and going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. This will be our 3rd trip on this same cruise itinerary.

We’re planning one next December that’ll leave out of Orlando and go to St. Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Nice – never been to Jamaica but liked Cozumel and Cayman, my buddy lived in Cayman for a while so got to see the local side of that island as well.

I think friends of mine of were on your future cruise plan or something very similar but they departed from San Juan and stay an extra day or two there before leaving. Same stops otherwise and loved it.

• eipsallig

Looks like the weekend will have a lot of wind. Forecasted at 16-18mph both days.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Looks like no thread needed.
    There is probably no US PGA Tour DFS golf for 7 weeks and no Euro for at least 4 weeks.

I heard this before but I am living in denial. Will have to catch up on college football so I can do the “bowl” season.

• 4Champion

Just a heads up:
    Jeff Sherman
    Verified account
    ‏@golfodds
    RSM Classic field change …

Out – Scott Brown

In – Marc Turnesa

• medlund

Glover has been tearing it up… is this the week he disappoints?

• brtnboarder

@medlund said...

Glover has been tearing it up… is this the week he disappoints?

Hopefully not for me.

• Frustrated

Has wind been a factor at any of these fall season tournaments? Apparently wind should be a factor this week and with some of these rookies we don’t know how well they play in the wind yet.

• desertdanny

@alyeska_skibum said...

here are the guys that missed 2 cuts of their last 3 tournaments

Thanks!! Now I will join the league

• Dewoc19

I’m basically all in on the Chappell death train, first stop, derailment city

• medlund

@Dewoc19 said...

I’m basically all in on the Chappell death train, first stop, derailment city

Want to share any other plays? I will add them to my avoid list haha

• viperpuppy

Hey I’m on Chappell death train too and one 6k guy

• mgravity

I will say $6500 and below is much easier to line up! And you don’t really care just bragging rights!

• medlund

Man not much strategy talk leading up to this one… If only there were legit prizes in the contests to drum up more interest…

• timusbr

@desertdanny said...

Thanks!! Now I will join the league

I need to know your DK name to add you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler