PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Nov 17-20
    RSM Classic – Golf tourney thread

• whodat2

And LOL…. is you want an early glimpse of my lineup, just go to the projected ownership percentage article. Except I might change out Chappel now that I know Dewoc has him :)

• titanhawks

17/20 in the MC contest BTW

• Logan7777

@titanhawks said...

17/20 in the MC contest BTW

Yea, we need 3 more to make that one a go.

• JimKronlund

MISSED CUTSPLAYER MUST HAVE MISSED 2 OF LAST THREE CUTS IN DK
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/32391894?userContestId=563159368

NEED 3 MORE PLAYERS PLEASE.

• Guizzy

Thoughts on Gribble for this one? I’m a big fan.. hoping Kirk can stop f*cking up his solid starts too & see it through.

• mallotc93

@whodat2 said...

You can’t make a lineup with both.

I know
    I meant in general who’s playing of the two, my bad

• whodat2

@JimKronlund said...

MISSED CUTSPLAYER MUST HAVE MISSED 2 OF LAST THREE CUTS IN DK
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/32391894?userContestId=563159368

NEED 3 MORE PLAYERS PLEASE.

Care nothing about these contests, but joined anyway to help fill. Good Luck.

• Dewoc19

@whodat2 said...

And LOL…. is you want an early glimpse of my lineup, just go to the projected ownership percentage article. Except I might change out Chappel now that I know Dewoc has him :)

Very smart thinking, stay away from Mullinax too

• whodat2

I envision Rory saying in his best Happy Gilmore voice “Uh Oh….. Rory learned how to putt” So yeah….. all the Rory for me.

• timusbr

@mallotc93 said...

I follow golf intensely

With the quote, I must chime in regarding the sentance before. It seems you are in this to gamble. These lower salary guys you say you dont know much of or they are perhaps over the hill. SHOULDNT you be paying attention now to help down the road when you see them again. LOL a gamblers edge

• timusbr

@Guizzy said...

Thoughts on Gribble for this one? I’m a big fan.. hoping Kirk can stop f*cking up his solid starts too & see it through.

I like gribble, he’s been playing great. more scared now to roster him than before. I think the downside is bigger than the upside. he is in 26% of my LU’s

• JimKronlund

@whodat2 said...

Care nothing about these contests, but joined anyway to help fill. Good Luck.

Thanks whodat2.
    1 more needed.

• newynewstrom

• x3

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Whenever I have a lot of Harris English he misses the cut. I have him in close to 100% of my LUs. Fair warning for everyone

• CharlieDontSurf

I just joined and gave your Missed Cut tourney a try. I based it off the list provided on the first page of this thread so hopefully it is accurate.

• timusbr

thru most of the euro contests it looks like mcilroy,stenson and noren combined for 70% and Neither was 30%. which I didnt see that coming, I thought the big 3 would be 85-90%

• mallotc93

gouveia or bust for me
    bogey the par five 2nd
    poor start

• qatman

Stenson, Garcia, Molinari, Lipsky, Gouveia, Jacquelin for me. Not the best of starts but it’s 72 holes.

I will continue to fade Noren at these price levels as he seems to be punching well above his weight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

lineup lock isn’t for 3 hours but there are no GPPs I can enter right now. DK losing money right now with nothing to enter.

• whodat2

My Euro team sucking. Thank goodness it’s a no cut event.

Anyone find out how long Panthers is out? I hate doing my own research.

• BIF

@mallotc93 said...

I fancy many streaks, eagles and a top, top finish from Rory

Only 9 shots back after Round 1 but that is still one better than Sully

• mgravity

WDs / News on RSM ?

• BIF

@mgravity said...

WDs / News on RSM ?

Haven’t seen anything yet – no new WD’s on DK beside the ones we knew about (Overton and S Brown).

• medlund

Favorite play 7,000 and under… go!

Mine is Kyle Stanley. He missed the cut last week but played very well the previous 2 tournaments. Those are my favorite GPP plays.. guys that missed the cut the previous week but stats say they should do well.

• medlund

Nobody with the last minute strategy talk? What is everyone working or something?? I mean now is the best time to change your LU’s right!?

• Guizzy

I like Mullinax, bit shaky last 2 events but has shown real signs of promise & I think this one suits him.

Partial to Poston too, had a decent final 2 rounds last week which can only boost his confidence.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.