TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. November was a busy month on the RG blog platform as we saw 188 blog entries submitted. I was encouraged to see several familiar faces as well as a lot of new faces starting their blogs.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

Whosiere41 and easternmh

There were two bloggers in November worthy of the Blogger of the Month award, and that’s why Whosiere41 and easternmh are co-Blogger of the Month winners. Whosiere41 wrote their Bright Ideas series almost daily in November to help DFSers navigate the NBA slate, while easternmh was a constant presence on the RG blog platform with their college football content. Congrats to you both.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

GuarGuar and BigWilburStyle

Similar to how I thought the Blogger of the Month award had multiple deserving people, I felt the same with the Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award. Both GuarGuar and BigWilburStyle had solid enough content so both will share the award. GuarGuar pumped out their NBA Pick and Pop article almost every other day in November, while BigWilburStyle did a great job looking back and dissecting a slate to see what we could learn from past results.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

Jedi_Pred

The Blog Post of the Month award goes to Jedi_Pred for their blog entry here titled, “Stop hating on the Analysts!” I appreciated the thoughtfulness that went into this post, which can be a tough topic. The article laid out three rules for us as DFS players to help us navigate the DFS landscape. It was well done and worth a read when you have a chance.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

Rymoore5 & Jstack157

As I mentioned in the intro, there were a number of new bloggers in November that caught my eye. Two that I wanted to call out were Rymoore5 and Jstack157, who are the co Best New Bloggers for last month. Rymoore5 introduced The GPP Starting 5 blog for us that presented us with five GPP options to consider for the NBA slate, while Jstack157 broke down the college basketball slates for us. I’m looking forward to more content from the both of you in the future.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

rmkirksey and larejo123

Lastly, there were two blogs that really provided entertainment in November, and those two are co-Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog winners. I enjoyed the writing styles and blog concepts of rmkirksey (Locks, Take Stock, and Two Smoking Players) and larejo123 (Making a Millionaire). Keep it up!

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in November. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and good holiday season.

• BigWilburStyle

• Blogger of the Month

Thank you! I really appreciate this and anyone who takes their time to read my blog. Congrats to the other winners!

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks!

• Whosiere41

• Blogger of the Month

Awesome! Thank you so much for the recognition and to every DFS player who reads Bright Ideas. I sincerely appreciate every reader and look forward to continuing the blog in the future. Congrats to all the bloggers recognized here and I feel grateful to be a part of the RotoGrinders community.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler