MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. I hope you all had a good Halloween and got lots of cavities. October was a busy month on the RG forums with so many good submissions.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes the Blogger of the Month winner through a badge that will appear in your user profile trophy case. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

TheAnswer

October’s Blogger of the Month award goes to TheAnswer for their blogs throughout the NBA preseason and the start of the regular season. I was impressed not just by blogs about the best picks of the slate, but also in-depth analysis on trends, prices and usage rates. TheAnswer has been no stranger to the RG blog program as they have provided numerous blogs in the past focused on soccer, but it’s awesome to see TheAnswer branch out into NBA. Well done.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

easternmh

easternmh took down last months’ Blogger of the Month award, and this month they are taking down the Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award. easternmh was a force on the RG blog program, submitting 15 blogs in October to break down various college football slates. I love the dedication and commitment, and it does not go unnoticed.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

dannydonahue98

dannydonahue98 is this month’s Blog Post of the Month winner. There wasn’t just one specific blog post that stood out, but his Came Game Review series is so stellar and thoughtful that it deserved recognition once again. I highly encourage you to read them here if you’re trying to learn how to construct cash game lineups for NFL.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

Dunzor

Dunzor may be new to the RG blogging program but they started off with a bang. In their first blog, they outlined plans for The Quest, which entails finishing 1st in a PGA GPP. It’s a great blog to follow along and it’s awesome to see Dunzor trying to reach a plan. We look forward to seeing how The Quest goes.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

allen69

Finally, allen69 wins October’s Most Interesting/Entertaining blog award for their blog, “The Idiot and the Optimizer.” It’s a great read to see allen69 breaking down games and trying to identify their top plays of the slate. I also just love the title because I’m pretty sure it applies to me too. It’s a great read that you can find here.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. See you all next month!

• Dunzor

Thanks! I’ve been really happy with the feedback on my new blog and I can’t wait until we have some full field, normal cut events to really get things going for PGA….gonna be a fun 2020 season!

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks!

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Thank you, the recognition is much appreciated!

• dannydonahue98

Awesome, thanks!! Glad people are enjoying it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler