INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Hey Grinders,

Let this serve as an official thread for any questions, concerns, feedback about our new model. I will monitor frequently and get back to all of you. We are excited to be able to bring you this new model which will save players of all levels money that is lost to rake elsewhere.

Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

• nickps

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #3

RG Tiered Ranking

First of all, thanks for implementing this. I think it is a great step in the right direction for the industry.

One idea I had: Would you ever consider putting in contests with a restriction on the max level subscription you have? Obviously these wouldn’t be very big contests but it would be cool to know I’m going up against people playing a similar volume to me.

• Macspad70

What are the memberships levels and prices? I cannot seem to find them.

• holty85

Per month:
    $5.99 for up to $1,000 in entries
    $14.99 for $3,000 in entries
    $49.99 for $10,000 in entries
    $99.99 for $25,000 in entries
    $499.99 for $100,000 in entries
    $999.99 for unlimited entries

• FantasyDraftSupport

@holty85 said...

Per month:
    $5.99 for up to $1,000 in entries
    $14.99 for $3,000 in entries
    $49.99 for $10,000 in entries
    $99.99 for $25,000 in entries
    $499.99 for $100,000 in entries
    $999.99 for unlimited entries

This is correct in addition it is $0.00 for up to $100 in entries per month.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Very nice…thanks for innovating in ways that help casual players, FantasyDraft. I also want to applaud the generous freerolls that you have been running this MLB season. Please keep them up!

• Flyinpillowmonsta

I had over $5000 in bonus money at Fantasy Draft before they made the switch to their new format. My bonus money has disappeared and I have yet to receive any response to my 5 emails sent to them about where my bonus money went.

Was looking for their rep to respond to me on here or if anybody else has any suggestions. I deposited a certain amount of money awhile back (a substantial amount) and was told that my bonus money would have no expiration and I had as long I wanted to in order to play through the bonus with their rollover/drip system.

Thanks for anyone who can help.

• lpdev

@nickps said...

One idea I had: Would you ever consider putting in contests with a restriction on the max level subscription you have? Obviously these wouldn’t be very big contests but it would be cool to know I’m going up against people playing a similar volume to me.

This is a solid idea.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@Flyinpillowmonsta said...

I had over $5000 in bonus money at Fantasy Draft before they made the switch to their new format. My bonus money has disappeared and I have yet to receive any response to my 5 emails sent to them about where my bonus money went.

Was looking for their rep to respond to me on here or if anybody else has any suggestions. I deposited a certain amount of money awhile back (a substantial amount) and was told that my bonus money would have no expiration and I had as long I wanted to in order to play through the bonus with their rollover/drip system.

We will reach out to you about the bonus sorry for the delay.

• Flyinpillowmonsta

thanks. appreciate it.

• blabbles

Would you consider inserting one more tier below the first paid one – say something like $3 or $3.50 for up to $500? That is where I would land if I were to play continuously on FDraft. As it is, what I’ll likely do is trim my play to stay at least a bit under that $100. If I could pay a lower amount than the $6 for the first paid tier, I’d probably do that, and at least y’all would get a few bucks from me.

• lightninglarry

Foes Rg have a promo to sign up with FantasyDraft?

• RebelDawg

My bonus money was only $125+, but it’s gone too. Handle is the same on FantasyDraft.

• bigez952

@blabbles said...

Would you consider inserting one more tier below the first paid one – say something like $3 or $3.50 for up to $500? That is where I would land if I were to play continuously on FDraft. As it is, what I’ll likely do is trim my play to stay at least a bit under that $100. If I could pay a lower amount than the $6 for the first paid tier, I’d probably do that, and at least y’all would get a few bucks from me.

You would seriously not play $500 per month just to avoid paying an extra $2???

That doesn’t even make sense when your paying $75 for the same $500 on sites like DK. I find it hard to believe that people who playing that level of volume are worried about paying $6.

• Mindcr1me

The “Professional” is 49.99/mo and up to 10k in entry fees, how does this actually work? Does this mean I could play roughly $300 in entry fee tourneys/cash games per day or am I missing something here?

• blabbles

@bigez952 said...

You would seriously not play $500 per month just to avoid paying an extra $2???

That doesn’t even make sense when your paying $75 for the same $500 on sites like DK. I find it hard to believe that people who playing that level of volume are worried about paying $6.

No, I may have been unclear.

I would play like $99 instead of oh, I don’t know, $125 or whatever I would spend if there was no threshold, in order to not pay $6. I’m never gonna get to $500 a month, much less $1,000 (assuming I don’t completely change my approach), So it would be nice to have an ultra-cheap tier for someone who does just a little more than fiddling around with a few contests. Of course I may just kick in the $6 anyway just so I don’t have to worry about it, just thought there might be an even cheaper option for cheapskates like me ;-)

• yisman

@Mindcr1me said...

The “Professional” is 49.99/mo and up to 10k in entry fees, how does this actually work? Does this mean I could play roughly $300 in entry fee tourneys/cash games per day or am I missing something here?

Yes, you can. You need the bankroll to play those contests, of course, though.

Pay the 50 bucks for a month and deposit 1,000, then play high dollar games.

You could’ve entered this today! https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1376139/

• dylandreadful

why no more freerolls?

• bigez952

@blabbles said...

No, I may have been unclear.

I would play like $99 instead of oh, I don’t know, $125 or whatever I would spend if there was no threshold, in order to not pay $6. I’m never gonna get to $500 a month, much less $1,000 (assuming I don’t completely change my approach), So it would be nice to have an ultra-cheap tier for someone who does just a little more than fiddling around with a few contests. Of course I may just kick in the $6 anyway just so I don’t have to worry about it, just thought there might be an even cheaper option for cheapskates like me ;-)

That thought process just blows my mind that people would get hung up and stop playing for a couple bucks when even if you paid in $6 and played $101 worth of entries it is still half of what your paying on DK.

I guess I might be in the minority in thinking that people won’t just stop paying to avoid paying an extra $5 or $9 dollars but if that’s the case playing tournaments at the end of the month will be the best time for overlay potential since contests are still guaranteed and rake free so I would gladly pay a few bucks to take advantage of that.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@Mindcr1me said...

Great question, all plans are monthly so you have until 12am PT the following month to play how you see fit up to your entry fee limit. You can choose how your disperse your entry fees up to your limit there are no limitations there, so $10K in one contest or $300 per day as you stated.

If you reach your entry fee limit you can upgrade your plan to increase the limit at any time. When you do so your current plan cost is deducted from the new play cost and your entry fee limit will be raised. When upgrading your billing date remains the same.

Hope this helps!

• dylandreadful

can you use existing balance in one’s account toward’s membership fee?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@dylandreadful said...

can you use existing balance in one’s account toward’s membership fee?

Beginning next week your initial membership fee will be charged to a CC you provide when you buy your first paid plan. Subsequent charges will be pulled from your account balance but only if there are enough funds to cover the total membership fee. If your account balance is not enough to cover the membership fee it will be charged to your CC on file (Primary).

Right now it pulls from your account balance first, if funds are available for 100% of membership fee, but as I said that will change next week.

Let me know if that helps or you have additional questions.

• jjwd

@Flyinpillowmonsta said...

Ouch. I had roughly $8000

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Bonuses tied to deposits were based on the original raked contest format. Unfortunately, the bonuses are no longer supported as part of the rake-free model. If you have specific questions regarding your account please email support@fantasydraft.com and we will help answer them.

• sjupoker

Do you have a sense of what the week 1 NFL tournament offerings will be? How big will the run and gun be and what is going to be the max entries? I used to play at Fantasy Draft as my only site when the run and gun had 50 entry max. I left the site last year when it was increased to 150 max as it became too difficult to create that many lineups for a casual player. One thing I think is missing in the market is a 250-500 single entry or 3 max with a 50k price pool where you could potentially pay out 10-15k to first. It would be great to see you guys take this space. There are obviously ones on draftkings and FanDuel but the rake on them is unbeatable. I appreciate you guys taking this risk. My personal opinion is that the 150 max entry is more of a turn off then a 6 dollar monthly fee for a casual player. Best of luck and if the tournament offerings are right I will 100% be playing all my action at fantasydraft this season!

• dylandreadful

and the fact that they dont offer any late swap for any sport

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler