INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Hey Grinders,

Let this serve as an official thread for any questions, concerns, feedback about our new model. I will monitor frequently and get back to all of you. We are excited to be able to bring you this new model which will save players of all levels money that is lost to rake elsewhere.

Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

• FantasyDraftSupport

@blabbles said...

Out of curiosity why did you stop offering the 4-man 50/50s? I generally avoided those because I didn’t want to pay the rake; if playing cash I either went for the larger contests or (to avoid rake in the earlier format) the H2H. I figured I’d jump in on a handful of those small games each day when they dropped the rake but now they don’t exist.

We have a plethora of these already posted for NFL, For MLB, we have lots of 10 entry 5050s at both Guaranteed and non – guaranteed (be sure to check non-guaranteed as well)…I will have some up for MLB shortly! :)

• mambaland

@jjwd said...

Ouch. I had roughly $8000

so you all lost your money???

• jjwd

@mambaland said...

so you all lost your money???

I did

• madmanjayWV

@jjwd said...

I did

thought they were getting with you guys?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@jjwd said...

I did

If you had a pending bonus please reach out to support and we will take care of you.

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

@FantasyDraft

Can i edit my entries after contest starts even though the game of a specific player hasn’t started yet?

Please advise.

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

I tried using the app on iOS and it kept crashing for me.

• Linsanity88

@crazyivan24 said...

@FantasyDraft

Can i edit my entries after contest starts even though the game of a specific player hasn’t started yet?

Please advise.

Nope, FantasyDraft doesn’t do late swap.

• mambaland

live scoring doesnt work is that extra money for that

• noddy

@jigandreel said...

The best thing going in DFS. The announced NFL games are awesome.

$20 entry – 50,000 entries – $1M prize pool – 10% to top spot. Min cash at 2X. Pays 10,000 spots. Rake Free
    $4 entry – 25,000 entries – $100K prize pool – 10% to top spot. Min cash at 2X. Pays 5,000 spots. Rake Free

$5 entry (50/50) with 10,000 entries (and 1/2 truly double up)

If DFS players don’t support this venture at Fantasy Draft, they have no business ever complaining about rake again.

This

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@mambaland said...

live scoring doesnt work is that extra money for that

LOL…NO, scoring is free!

We did have some technical issues last night which have been corrected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• JaBr

While I really do appreciate the opportunity for freeroll(s), no late swaps and lineups locking on Thursday for a weekly preseason contest is rather absurd when we barely know who’s playing in the Thursday games on that day.

• joephoto

Played DK only last NFL season because I got sucked in accumulating Achievement Crowns.

Rake free playing sounds better.
    I like the lineup lock too.

• aceurbanos

I very much enjoy playing on fantasy draft and have been from the start. I’m a casual player and not very good but I love having action. The scary part with FD is it seems that the software has more bugs. You would think that the software could be tested before going live? Every time I deposit on the iOS app, I have to contact support to release or put the funds through. Support doesn’t always respond or takes them more than 30 minutes to respond (doesn’t help me when I enter contests with less than 15 minutes to start). I recently paid to upgrade my subscription, it still hasn’t updated on my account. This process has taken 2.5 days and counting.
    What I’m getting at is the rake free is nice but it comes at a cost with other issues now arising.
    Just needed to vent because nothing is more frustrating than having money in your account and not being able to play it.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@aceurbanos said...

I very much enjoy playing on fantasy draft and have been from the start. I’m a casual player and not very good but I love having action. The scary part with FD is it seems that the software has more bugs. You would think that the software could be tested before going live? Every time I deposit on the iOS app, I have to contact support to release or put the funds through. Support doesn’t always respond or takes them more than 30 minutes to respond (doesn’t help me when I enter contests with less than 15 minutes to start). I recently paid to upgrade my subscription, it still hasn’t updated on my account. This process has taken 2.5 days and counting.
    What I’m getting at is the rake free is nice but it comes at a cost with other issues now arising.
    Just needed to vent because nothing is more frustrating than having money in your account and not being able to play it.

I am looking into these issues for you and will reach out via email to make sure everything is addressed asap.

• whodat2

When building my lineup, I can’t seem to find a search feature. (Like typing in the last name of a player I am looking for, instead of trying to find player via scrolling). Am I missing something? Trying to give you guys a chance.

• JaBr

@whodat2 said...

When building my lineup, I can’t seem to find a search feature. (Like typing in the last name of a player I am looking for, instead of trying to find player via scrolling). Am I missing something? Trying to give you guys a chance.

There’s a little button next to ‘QB’ that says ‘Find’ then drops down and you can type. Not a very good way to execute the search function, IMO.

• whodat2

@JaBr said...

There’s a little button next to ‘QB’ that says ‘Find’ then drops down and you can type. Not a very good way to execute the search function, IMO.

Thanks JaBr

• FantasyDraft_Rep

We need to work on making that more apparent, it seems to be easy to miss. Thanks for the feedback.

• UllNeedIt101

I’m not only rooting for, but also vouching for FantasyDraft, but there are many technological issues that have to be addressed until I can fully trust it. On android, I cannot open a live contest to save my life, i’ve emailed them and assured it would be addressed weeks ago. Near lock last night I tried to enter multiple preseason lineups but I was frozen on a loading emblem for quite a while. Editing individual lineups is arduous, you cannot export a single lineup across all contests, without using a .csv. I’m honestly fearful that near a Sunday main slate, news will break, and I won’t be able to edit my lineups with these issues.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

Please reach out to support so we can help with each issue you have identified having problems with. You should be able to edit lineups and apply them to all contests within the app so want to understand what you are seeing there. I didn’t see your username in the database so please provide here or DM and we will take a look immediately.

We appreciate your support!

• Agoraphobia

Just want to give a shout out to Fantasy Draft support. There was an issue where some contests I entered last night that didn’t fill weren’t refunded, but when I emailed support they responded very quickly and my money was back in my account literally within an hour. Impressive for a Sunday morning.

As far as technical glitches mentioned in this thread, I’ve had some issues with the app but everything runs fine on my laptop.

If you aren’t playing rake free on FD, you’re completely nuts.

• joephoto

@Agoraphobia said...

As far as technical glitches mentioned in this thread, I’ve had some issues with the app but everything runs fine on my laptop.

If you aren’t playing rake free on FD, you’re completely nuts.

ditto.
    I’d like the phone app to work smoother, but on my laptop is fine.
    Tech Support doing a good job.

I’m depositing.

• whodat2

All American – up to $3000 in entries for 14.99 p/mo

Proffesional – up to $10,000 in entries for 49.99 p/mo

I REALLY wish you had a level in between these two. Like $29.99 p/mo for $7000

• whodat2

And do you, or will you have “user created leagues”?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler