INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

Hey Grinders,

Let this serve as an official thread for any questions, concerns, feedback about our new model. I will monitor frequently and get back to all of you. We are excited to be able to bring you this new model which will save players of all levels money that is lost to rake elsewhere.

Thanks for playing on FantasyDraft!

• Jvanspro

@dylandreadful said...

so why not add qualifiers via the MLB contests or even MLB freerolls to win NFL tickets?

You do understand this is a rake free site correct? How is it remotely smart for them to start running qualifiers for tickets. Understand, when you play those contests in other sites you are paying double rake.

Fantasy Draft doesn’t take a rake from the contest, therefore I don’t see how qualifiers make much business sense for them.

• dylandreadful

@Jvanspro said...

You do understand this is a rake free site correct? How is it remotely smart for them to start running qualifiers for tickets. Understand, when you play those contests in other sites you are paying double rake.

Fantasy Draft doesn’t take a rake from the contest, therefore I don’t see how qualifiers make much business sense for them.

you do understand by having qualifiers to the hooters 700k via MLB contests,it helps fill easier, therefore decreasing the overlay

• mambaland

so just like other sites you have deevo..papagates killabee all running same lineup in small double ups etc….its not alwasys the rake that turns players away its this crap…really takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it win or lose

• jly7125

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

I signed up for FantasyDraft because the model is clearly a money saver, but I just found a big catch. There is no late swap in any sport. So basically you can only play the first half of any MLB or NBA slate with any confidence and baseball in September is pretty much unplayable. Can you guys fix this? Would love to see you get some more volume so the H2Hs have more than 3 guys filling them, but I think this will turn off a lot of people the first time they get burned.

• curt777

You guys made your NBA contest too small!

• jayzee666

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

Here you go:

$5 – Single Entry Wishbone
    $2 – Single Entry Spiral

How about some $1 contests and more than 20% of the entrants cash? I need all the help I can get!

• Jvanspro

Then play the 50/50’s. If you are playing GPP’s just to cash you’re doing it wrong.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler