PGA FORUM

Comments

• kps3205s

Figured we can discuss anything we have heard or seen over the next few weeks in regards to golf. PGA/Euro/LPGA/KFT….

So what’s your thoughts about Jon Rahm going all Callaway and Travis Matthew starting in 2021???

• MortalWombat

Wanted to try picking an lpga team for a while. Will probably wonder why in a few days though.

• timusbr

How many of us think…LPGA, wow thats relevant and maybe fun. Now if we can get Korn Ferry…..Wow That would be a trifecta, (PGA, Euro, and Korn)

• Straightfire118

Pga best ball leagues or snake drafts would be sick, cmon DK get those going!

• BIF

How about a 302 yard 8-iron !!

https://twitter.com/GOLF_com/status/1338247233901355014?s=20

• mitchsnyderdfw

@timusbr said...

Wow That would be a trifecta, (PGA, Euro, and Korn)

Goodbye bankroll

• whodat2

In other news…..

This was my restaurant in the wee hours. Don’t know if I’ll use it as a golfer on fire gif or not this year.

• timusbr

Oh Shit I am sorry…..

• ifthethunder

My condolences, whodat2.
    ~

• lexmarke238

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I’ll bet a lot of great times were had there.

• Steverino01

Wow that sucks, whodat2.

• BIF

Whodat- that’s brutal

Wishing you the best going forward

• timusbr

How about the future generation…Charlie got game. or is it too early?

• mgravity

@whodat2 said...

In other news…..

This was my restaurant in the wee hours. Don’t know if I’ll use it as a golfer on fire gif or not this year.

When & Where ? And how do you post that picture?

• whodat2

Crawdaddy’s in Cookeville TN

And to post any picture on the webb….. right click on any picture and select copy image address. Then past the link in this forum with an exclamation point on both sides of it.

• MrBreeze

@whodat2 said...

Crawdaddy’s in Cookeville TN

And to post any picture on the webb….. right click on any picture and select copy image address. Then past the link in this forum with an exclamation point on both sides of it.

OMG, Sir I know how that would feel, like losing a member of your family. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you can come back better than ever. Good Luck!

• timusbr

last week of Golfing DFS vacation. Next Monday (Jan. 4) starts prep for the Tournament of Champions Jan7 start.

• MrBreeze

@timusbr said...

last week of Golfing DFS vacation. Next Monday (Jan. 4) starts prep for the Tournament of Champions Jan7 start.

YAY GOLF!

• mgravity

New Draft Kings PGA achievements !?

• BIF

@timusbr said...

It’s a Max-45 player no-cut BirdieFest that will air in prime time opposite the now expanded Wildcard NFL playoffs

No thanks – I’ll just play a couple lineups along with the Happy Meal and wait for the full field event the following week.

• timusbr

The funny thing is the TOC is easy to toss out a few LU’s…..

It will take no time…..even a full effort at a set up and evaluation will be done in no time.
    I agree with BIF in that the NFL will have much more of my attention and Sat/Sun I willl be watching NFL from pre-game to post game. The thing about NFL….If you dont have an idea of who to pick for DFS in the playoffs, You need to give up DFS. Week 17 NFL is harder because you have teams going with backups. Playoffs you just need to see who is out for covid reasons.

Plenty of time for both NFL playoffs and PGA TOC.

• Kingspark35

Does anyone remember if there was a shot tracker at the TOC in previous years?

If there is I might throw in a few lineups for the weekend , when the coverage starts earlier.

• ifthethunder

I played LPGA. I played Outlaw Tour. I’m probably playing ToC. (I can quit anytime I want to, honest.)
    ~

• wilsonda1

PGA Survivor Contest – https://www.leaguesafe.com/classifieds/listing/3956290

I am in a PGA survivor contest. Love the NFL versions, will see how long PGA lasts! Make cut to survive.

$25 per entry – let’s get this pool size HUGE

Dave

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).