PGA FORUM

Comments

• hokie2009

Need to start this off!

Which “normally $7k” guys do we pay $9 or $10k for in this field?

Patton Kizzire going to finish top 5 every event this year?

Let’s hear it!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Steele with the turkey with two of them being 3 putts. The wrong turky of course. What a joke in perfect conditions.

• CBassXU

Well Steele wiping out 20% of lineups from the start is nice

• Mresq

Is there a three bogey in a row bonus? Steele would be rocking it.

• thetitanlb

At least it makes me feel better to come in here and see that im not the only person who went heavy on steele. Lets just hope he gets hot to finish up today guys and just gets back to even.

• Mresq

I’m all in on Trahan…..Hell yes

• thetitanlb

Steele and Stroud are gonna be the bane of my existence this weekend i see.

• thetitanlb

So Steele fights back then proceeds to double bogey 18. Steele hit it out of bounds 3 times today. Welp hope for this week sure did not last long with stroud and Steele crapping the sheets early. Just gotta hope he can somehow go super super low tomorrow smh.

• mmccannwin

@thetitanlb said...

So Steele fights back then proceeds to double bogey 18. Steele hit it out of bounds 3 times today. Welp hope for this week sure did not last long with stroud and Steele crapping the sheets early. Just gotta hope he can somehow go super super low tomorrow smh.

I got all steele and all Stroud too lol

• ninerzfan8

Yeah I don’t get why this is the year stroud decides to play bad. Last 7 years 28 rounds he’s been over par once.

• mmccannwin

@ninerzfan8 said...

Yeah I don’t get why this is the year stroud decides to play bad. Last 7 years 28 rounds he’s been over par once.

Long way too go. Would rather guys shit the bed on Thursday instead of friday if they’re gonna do it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

ok I’m down to one lineup left. Thanks molder you pos.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

This is so bad this week again with a half shot tracker. Part of the fun for me is following all my players in real time and enjoying how they do shot from shot. Hey Kizzrie has been on a 116 yard par 3 for 1 hours. Not playing again until my enjoyment of shot tracker is back to full use. Good luck this weekend.

• ninerzfan8

Spoke too soon on Aiken earlier. Offsets the ace with a quad. Oh well at least that’s +17 points for 2 holes at +2

• thetitanlb

Man Pat Rodgers starting hecka strong. Seems like he is gonna be the Brooks Koepka of this season.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

What a disaster on 18 for michael kim.

Double bogey, blows the 3 birdie streak and the bogey free round.

• ninerzfan8

Well tomorrow should be interesting, lots of high owned guys on the wrong side of things right now.

• TeamTwerk

What are we looking at for projected cut based on today’s scoring? -2?

• TeamTwerk

@Mresq said...

I’m all in on Trahan…..Hell yes

Good call. I haven’t seen his name around for ages.

• Mresq

@TeamTwerk said...

Good call. I haven’t seen his name around for ages.

Total shot in the dark, but his T2G stats and finish last week had me notice him, lets hope he keeps it up.

• ninerzfan8

Seems like cut should be going to -2 but everyone in the e to -2 range is sucking

• thetitanlb

Man this course and the par 5’s are so easy. I dont know why so many guys are even struggling to get birdies on the par 5’s.

• thetitanlb

Jamie Lovemark i no longer love you sir. You broke my heart.

B2B 3 putts to take away your chances of making the cut. Brutal way to end it.

• ninerzfan8

Really need stroud to make the cut to have a reasonable 6/6 chance with Levin and Rodgers. Otherwise no hope for me.

• thetitanlb

Wow now Ben Crane just 3 putted on twice in a 3 hole span. Are these messed up today?

• rys099

Look at that POS Stroud out there today, on a course that he’s had good history on nonetheless.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).