INDUSTRY FORUM

• whiterock

RG Overall Ranking

Not allowed to enter new contests, it appears, but is it still ok to edit rosters already set in the contests? Also, Fanduel is not even letting me login. Bad timing on my part right before Week 7…..

• mjtaxpro

when i was in mexico last year the only site i could play on was fanpicks.

• fediganattheshore

Don’t drink the water. Trust me on that one.

• tarheel66

Head to the local Cartel I am sure they can get your lineup in for you. While there tell the Trump says he wants his money for a damn wall

• TicketRaven

I am on a cruise ship tonight and my lineups were entered on DK’s at 6pm Nova Scotia / Prince Edwards Island, Canada. I am trying to edit my lines before lock and my interenet connection is fine, but DK’s is refusing to let me on the site? It states “This site can’t be reached
    www.draftkings.com refused to connect”
    Hmmmm . . . I am from New York and I’ve been traveling in Canada on Norwegian Cruises a few days . . . strange today / this hour is the first time I can’t get on. Anyone know if this will continue the next 2 days? @draftkings #draftkings

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).