NFL FORUM

Comments

• FastEddieFear

This has been an exciting week at Fantasy Feud. In addition to our $1,000,000 Feud of Champions, and our Survivor contests, we also announced the return of our NFL Season Leagues. Just like last year we will be running a Grinders only Season League, and this time we will be sweetening the pot.

Our season leagues are very simple. You enter your best Salary Cap lineup each Sunday, scores are added up over the course of the season. Prizes are given to the highest cumulative scores at the end of the season, and to the top score each week.

Here’s a link to last years’ Grinders league.

You can click on the little icons under each week number to see the individual scoreboards for each week.

We are making a Grinders Exclusive custom league and adding over $2,000 in prizes. In addition to normal prizes, we’ll be adding 2 $55 entry tickets into the $1,000,000 Feud of Champions qualifier each week from weeks 1-14. Additionally, the Grinder with the highest single score in any week from weeks 1-14 will receive a $525 ticket to use in the final qualifier week 15.

ENTRY FEE: $55

PRIZE BREAKDOWN: (These are prizes based on an 80 person league – if more Grinders want in, the prizes will increase proportionately)

Top Cumulative Score at End of Season: – 30% of total Prize Pool – $1200
    Second Highest Cumulative Score at End of Season: – 19% of total prize pool – $760
    Highest score each week: – 3% each week (51% total) – $120
    Second and third highest scores each week 1 – 14: – $55 Feud of Champions Qualifier Ticket
    Highest score in any single week, weeks 1 – 14: – $525 Feud of Champions Qualifier Ticket

TO SIGN UP: Simply post your Fantasy Feud username in this thread when you have $55 in your account and you will be manually entered. If you have played with us before, you might first want to use our:

RE-DEPOSIT BONUS – Use Code “2015NFL” for 25% bonus up to $250 (on a $1000 deposit).

If this is your first time with us, make sure to sign up through the links here at RotoGrinders for access to all their great incentives, as well as 100% bonus on your first deposit up to $500.

• adduvall82

I’m in – adduvall82

• swedishchef

In- swedishchef

• kalani91

I’m in – kalani91

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

In, skeeter1114

• donnybasbl

Donnybasbl in

• bripc23

2013 PFBC Finalist

In – bripc23

• btwice80

btwice80 in

• realdeals

realdeals in. Great promo, thanks.

• dean78904

Grinders Live Host

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2017 CVR Baseball

• x2

2016 CVR Baseball

IN – dean78904

• theblur

Thanks for the promo! – theblur

• jockpostdt

In. One of the better ideas in DFS in my opinion.

JockpostDT

• Zieg30

In.

Zieg30

• jeg06

jeg06 – in

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

IN-cjkalt

• JL003

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

in – JL003

• MathPack1223

I’m in! — OnWisconsin2

• heartman

I’m in,

ironriver

• RangerC

I’ll play.

mathteacher

• sivankev

I’m in: sivankev

• Cuddy120

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

In, cuddy120

• Lyrix303

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

In.
    Lyrix303

• chad001

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

In
    sploush

• PtrZee

In – PtrZee

• FastEddieFear

47 registered already; great work everyone – might have a shot at 100.
    Will likely take signups right up until about Noon on that first Sunday, but you can all get started on your lineups whenever you are ready.

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

in – jilesofthetrees

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.