MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jsw3ent

With DFS-on the back burner for the time being—-I am surprised there has not been a strong push to bring online poker back to the glory days. Us Tenn. folk miss POKERSTARS

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/dfs-poker-open-event-2-sc20-000-guaranteed-with-over-sc6-000-in-added-prizes-3336073

• jsw3ent

I read recently on (pocket 5’s) or some poker blog—-that because of Tennessee passing sports betting law——that they project the state will allow Pokerstars and interstate poker—-by the year 2022.

• jt77316

@jsw3ent said...

I read recently on (pocket 5’s) or some poker blog—-that because of Tennessee passing sports betting law——that they project the state will allow Pokerstars and interstate poker—-by the year 2022.

You can play now if you use the site referenced in the post above yours.

• jsw3ent

Thanks for the reply—- I do play sometimes on global—- but to me anyway it just isn’t the same as pokerstars—partypoker—- paradise and the like. I miss the good ole days. I hope they are correct about the prediction.

• jt77316

I get it. It doesn’t quite feel the same as Poker Stars and Full Tilt, but it’s there to scratch the itch if need be!

• tarheel66

I been on the site for about a month already. Gave my license and went through the verification process with no issues. Received gift cards via email, perfect with no issues. I then want to give them my bank info, i fill out all forms with codes and account information, I am then asked for the front page of my bank statement OKAY no problem here it is. Then Comes the issue, “we need your wife’s identification because she is on your bank statement. WHY ? She does not gamble and will not give her id out to some company offshore like the rest of us idiots do, me included. I do not see any were on the site were all players must give out spouses identifications if that person i not a player. Since then they have gone quiet, been 3 days and still waiting for a response back.

• Kingmichael23

We have a really good club on the pokerbros app. Cash games 24/7 across most stakes, 85k GTD tourney nightly 8pm, 74k bad beat jackpot as of today. Same day payouts. Club ID is 29572. Message me if interested.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler