MLB FORUM

Comments

• BobbyTheBrain

I challenge any of you to a h2h matchup in mlb tonight on draftkings. I want to expose you all. All of you who mass enter and lineup share. I will beat you one on one and prove you are just an avg joe without the advantage of multiple lineups. Whos gonna step up

• draped

@BobbyTheBrain said...

I challenge any of you to a h2h matchup in mlb tonight on draftkings. I want to expose you all. All of you who mass enter and lineup share. I will beat you one on one and prove you are just an avg joe without the advantage of multiple lineups. Whos gonna step up

why don’t you just go into the DK app, select the slate, select head to head, and then select all the “sharks”….

EDIT: btw a lot of these cash game “sharks” play a single cash game lineup per slate anyway….

• makeitra1n

Did ryazan change his username?I liked that guy.little on the cocky side but at least he had heart

• kieff5280

• Blogger of the Month

Just go on DK and FD and pick up their posted cash games.

• WidumBoise

Sure!

Send invites to “SaahilSud”

• BobbyTheBrain

I didnt see saahilsud in the 50 dollar h2h think i will challenge either birdwings or chipolteaddict i know ive seen them mass enter a ton. I will post results here.

• deactivated51600

@BobbyTheBrain said...

I didnt see saahilsud in the 50 dollar h2h think i will challenge either birdwings or chipolteaddict i know ive seen them mass enter a ton. I will post results here.

Chipotle has a $10,600 h2h posted on DK. You seem pretty confident. Why not just snap that up?

• BobbyTheBrain

Perfect im going to challege him 50 dollar h2h. He is exactly the type i want to make my point against. Stay tuned for results

• jhorst52

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Bobby the Brain may have drank too much diet soda. Heard a new study say it shrinks yours brain. Good luck Bobby.

• psualum

I dunno Jhorst52, i think if BobbyTheBrain beats chipotleaddict in a $50 h2h tonight that proves they are all frauds and exposed. I’m on team #dietsodabrain

• mileyvirus

Send the h2h. I’m the illegitimate son of Saahil and a distant relative of Brit Devine. I’m not a shark, I’m a bluefin tuna.

• AWoo

• mileyvirus

TommyG… is that you?

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

How much action you want? But as you can see, I am clearly a pig.

• AWoo

@mileyvirus said...

TommyG… is that you?

Hmmmm.

• deactivated51600

@jhorst52 said...

Bobby the Brain may have drank too much diet soda. Heard a new study say it shrinks yours brain. Good luck Bobby.

It does significantly worse than just that. For starters, how about converting to formaldehyde and remaining inside you when the body tries to process it. The exec’s at Coca Cola belong in prison, literally.

Sorry, trigger topic.

• BobbyTheBrain

I’m not saying they are all frauds they do have some skill but they have an advantage due to the fact they have such a large bankroll and have so many different combinations of lineups as opposed to somebody who just does a couple lineup Per night and it irritates me because of the fact that we are getting ranked on Roto grinders and we have no chance of moving up with people like this

• BobbyTheBrain

The true rankings are skewed because of this is what I’m trying to say

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

• x3

Bobby – how about this fun challenge….. You put one team in the $4 Four-Seamer tonight (your cash lineup). I will put in 20 lineups. I make a side bet with you for like $10 – that at least 8 of my 20 lineups beat your one.

Intended to be a fun little competition. So I am fine if you want to make it just for pride.

• deactivated51600

@PigskinaBlanket said...

Bobby – how about this fun challenge….. You put one team in the $4 Four-Seamer tonight (your cash lineup). I will put in 20 lineups. I make a side bet with you for like $10 – that at least 8 of my 20 lineups beat your one.

Intended to be a fun little competition.

So, looks like what you are saying is that, if you built one line up, you believe you’d have about a 40% chance of beating Bobby?

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

• x3

Well – not really. I am buliding GPP lineups looking for a variety of results. By nature (at least how I build mine) If some lineups are good, others will be bad. I am not trying to cluster 20 results on top of each other…..

Just an idea. Im willing to take all the head to head action he wants

• draped

@whoisjohngalt said...

So, looks like what you are saying is that, if you built one line up, you believe you’d have about a 40% chance of beating Bobby?

more lineups means less -EV but less risk…..creating 20 lineups is going to be less optimal than 1

• deactivated51600

@draped said...

more lineups means less -EV but less risk…..creating 20 lineups is going to be less optimal than 1

maybe for you it means that.

• draped

@whoisjohngalt said...

maybe for you it means that.

so explain how you can get +EV over the most optimal lineup…..please let me know so that I can also defy mathematics…

the reason they make so much money is not because their additional lineups are +EV its because they will take the lower ROI on a higher investment. you would rather win 10% on $1 million than 20% on 100$….you would also rather diversify your risk when playing that much money which is why even though it is -EV it is the better play. its the same as investing in stocks, but I guess ill wait for your explanation on how to make a +EV lineup over the optimal lineup…

• deactivated51600

@PigskinaBlanket said...

Well – not really. I am buliding GPP lineups looking for a variety of results. By nature (at least how I build mine) If some lineups are good, others will be bad. I am not trying to cluster 20 results on top of each other…..

Just an idea. Im willing to take all the head to head action he wants

I can see that. Note to self: don’t make simple generalizations to smart people.

• deactivated51600

@draped said...

so explain how you can get +EV over the most optimal lineup…..please let me know so that I can also defy mathematics…

the reason they make so much money is not because their additional lineups are +EV its because they will take the lower ROI on a higher investment. you would rather win 10% on $1 million than 20% on 100$….you would also rather diversify your risk when playing that much money which is why even though it is -EV it is the better play. its the same as investing in stocks, but I guess ill wait for your explanation on how to make a +EV lineup over the optimal lineup…

der.. um, OK Copernicus

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).