MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jopke

I have a few entry tickets for the EL Classic this weekend. I’m somewhat familiar with the concept of using ‘entry tickets’ or bonuses when straight betting to stretch EV as much as possible.

Does the same apply to GPP? Should I be as contrarian as possible with the tickets? Does it matter at all? Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

• yisman

Whether you’re entering with tickets or cash in DFS, the same strategies and theories apply

• Volkster6

Not necessarily Yisman. Let’s say you accumulated 150 tickets to an nfl showdown. Normally this would cost you $1500 to enter, but perhaps it cost you less than half. It would become better ROI to play them more optimally to increase your bankroll, provided it can get above your original investment of the satellite cost.

Furthermore if you won a single ticket for $0.25 cents into a $20 dollar GPP, by min cashing you’ve already increased your ROI 6x minimum

• yisman

I disagree. I treat tickets the same way I would if I was entering with cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).