PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Big event coming up !! April 28-30
    It’s a 3-round 84 player (Pros Only) Mini-Tour Major event that is co-sanctioned by 2 tours (Outlaw Tour and the Golden State Tour) AND actually has an Insurance company as a sponsor !!

1st prize Winner of the golf tourney gets $10K
    BUT
    1st prize in DK’s big $10 entry GPP for Round 1 is $50K !!!

Here’s a link to the tourney – the field is full already so you can start the ‘capping now. Some bigger names from the past few Outlaw Tour events as well as a few journeymen Monday Qualifier names and even a few Euro Tour guys ante’d up for this tourney.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2026/index.htm

Mini-Tour life ($825 to $925 entry fee)
    3 rounds
    84 players
    Cut after 2 rounds to 42 & Ties (50%)
    Top 30% or 25 spots get paid
    $10K to the Winner
    Grind on !!

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

What are you looking at that makes you say that?

In the Happy Meal, Skeeter’s PHR is less than everyone else’s

• titanhawks

Got around late and missed the Happy Meal

Played six LU’s for round 1 and put in both 3max SuperSattys five in the $10 and one in the $10 quintuple vs. Some big names for fun

Will cut back to three LU’s after we see hiw it goes today

• ifthethunder

Brandon Lee (DK salary 6,600) is currently kicking Calum Hill’s (10,600) behind. Congrats to anyone who made that play,

I sure didn’t. At least I only have Hill in one lineup…but yeah of course it’s the Happy Meal. sorrowful face
    ~

• jweed76

Anyone know why they are not updating Mitch Carlson’s score on DK?

• lfn1992

All aboard the Banwart Bus

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

In the Happy Meal, Skeeter’s PHR is less than everyone else’s

I think it’s just DK screwing up as nobody has WD on leaderboard

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

I think it’s just DK screwing up as nobody has WD on leaderboard

He was marked as WD when the rounds started.

And I don’t see Skeeter listed anymore.

• titanhawks

DK scoring has been screwed up every week during the rounds

The GST website has live scoring which looks better each week so maybe DK can catch up

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

All aboard the Banwart Bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGggAGITwg

P.S. That goes for faux KSDT, too.
    ~

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

He was marked as WD when the rounds started.

And I don’t see Skeeter listed anymore.

Skeeter is not a golfer; he is one of the people who entered the Happy Meal – the issue is/was with M Carlson not being recognized on DK

• monarch

Enjoying Karazissis score card. Bogey, Double, Bird, Bird, Par, Bird

• BIF

Karazissis and Gurska started +3 and +2 thru two holes and both are quickly back to Even Par thru 6 and 4 holes 👍

Birdies 🐦🐦🐦

• mitchsnyderdfw

@BIF said...

Skeeter is not a golfer; he is one of the people who entered the Happy Meal – the issue is/was with M Carlson not being recognized on DK

Sorry, misunderstood and didn’t take my time and read the whole post.

There was a guy with the first name Spencer that was listed as WD, but maybe that was earlier in the week.

• mitchsnyderdfw

A little late but,

Lilleboe

• ifthethunder

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

There was a guy with the first name Spencer that was listed as WD, but maybe that was earlier in the week.

Spencer Fletcher withdrew.
    ~

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

I believe Spencer Fletcher withdrew..he was in the DK player pool.

the low 7K range was stacked. I played Roberts, Karazsisis and Fryer all in cash. I really like those last 2 + Healey and Robarge but still went heavy on Roberts. Originally I was gonna go overweight eventually went with just going with a different build because all 3 of those guys I played in cash should have been 8K probably.

• sneaksox

Galletti

Followed up by a bird, let’s go!

• Felixxberg

The entire field is shooting -4, and then there’s my man Bayley at +2 with 0 birdie through 12…

• jweed76

What’s up with Spaun?

• Kingspark35

Brendon Jelley

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Yah there was a WD on Sunday and K Lapa got added to field in his place – that’s probably the guy you saw with the O on DK

• hbomb57

I threw one LU Lottery ticket in the $10 dollar showdown and it is currently playing like one.

• BIF

Ryan Smith just WD but he was +9 thru 8 holes

• BIF

@jweed76 said...

What’s up with Spaun?

He’s too big for this tour so isn’t using the live scoring App so you will not get his score until after 9 holes

• jweed76

Thanks BIF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.