PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Big event coming up !! April 28-30
    It’s a 3-round 84 player (Pros Only) Mini-Tour Major event that is co-sanctioned by 2 tours (Outlaw Tour and the Golden State Tour) AND actually has an Insurance company as a sponsor !!

1st prize Winner of the golf tourney gets $10K
    BUT
    1st prize in DK’s big $10 entry GPP for Round 1 is $50K !!!

Here’s a link to the tourney – the field is full already so you can start the ‘capping now. Some bigger names from the past few Outlaw Tour events as well as a few journeymen Monday Qualifier names and even a few Euro Tour guys ante’d up for this tourney.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2026/index.htm

Mini-Tour life ($825 to $925 entry fee)
    3 rounds
    84 players
    Cut after 2 rounds to 42 & Ties (50%)
    Top 30% or 25 spots get paid
    $10K to the Winner
    Grind on !!

• lfn1992

Imagine for a moment playing in this tournament then going diva and saying, “I don’t score that way”

• lfn1992

KK Limbasut, you wonderful human being

• jweed76

Spaun is +1 after 9… WTF

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

KK Limbasut, you wonderful human being

AND A STREAK!!

• BIF

Zach Smith streak for $6700 but also a couple of bogies but I’ll take 3 birds, streak and -1 thru 9 from my lowest salary guy

• BIF

@jweed76 said...

Spaun is +1 after 9… WTF

And zero birds !

He’s no Alex Cejka on the mini tour scene

• lfn1992

Limbhasut with an all-timer showdown score of 79.50… 8 pars, 10 birds, a streak and a BOFR!!!

If I didn’t have Calum Hill stuck on my LU I’d be in line to have an all-timer

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Limbhasut with an all-timer showdown score of 79.50… 8 pars, 10 birds, a streak and a BOFR!!!

If I didn’t have Calum Hill stuck on my LU I’d be in line to have an all-timer

I feel your pangs.
    ~

• Kingspark35

If this mini-tour had live scoring and shot tracker , the tilt would be unbelievable.

• BIF

Saw this on Twitter from the Monday Q guy and totally crazy stat/streak and an eye opener for anyone who thinks they are “real good” at golf:

Reminder that Mark Anguiano hasn’t shot a round over par in 38 consecutive rounds on the Golden State Tour. 36 of those were under par. Today a 65…his eighth score (22%) of 65 or better during the streak.

This is one of those stats for “that guy” who thinks he could go pro.

• ifthethunder

I’m glad it almost filled, but maybe the Happy Meal would be better coming from a more traditional sorcerer, err source (e.g. yourself)?

Pricing for round 2 is up on DK.

P.S. Meant to reply to LFN1992. I’ll put it up tomorrow if you don’t want to, though.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Saw this on Twitter from the Monday Q guy and totally crazy stat/streak and an eye opener for anyone who thinks they are “real good” at golf:

Reminder that Mark Anguiano hasn’t shot a round over par in 38 consecutive rounds on the Golden State Tour. 36 of those were under par. Today a 65…his eighth score (22%) of 65 or better during the streak.

This is one of those stats for “that guy” who thinks he could go pro.

cc: Tony Romo
    ~

• Kpwgamecock

That really does put it into perspective doesn’t it LOL

• Kpwgamecock

I’m not expecting KK to shot 61 again today. But I was looking at the 3 ball match ups on Bovada and KK is +350 where Zander WInston is -105 and Calum Hill is +175. I think I’m gonna throw some money KK’s way. Those odds just seem to good to pass up. Am I missing something?

• Felixxberg

@Kpwgamecock said...

I’m not expecting KK to shot 61 again today. But I was looking at the 3 ball match ups on Bovada and KK is +350 where Zander WInston is -105 and Calum Hill is +175. I think I’m gonna throw some money KK’s way. Those odds just seem to good to pass up. Am I missing something?

Not sure where you’re seeing this, but on bet365, there’s the exact same 3 ball matchup (the same 3 guys), but it’s KK favored, then Hill, then Winston.

Edit: you mentioned Bovada. I’d verify, but it’s a good bet if you didn’t make a mistake.

• ifthethunder

Who will be today’s Joe Fryer? (Could it even be Joe Fryer?)
    ~

• lfn1992

Paid more in rake for the Happy Meal than any of my other contests…lol

• lfn1992

@ifthethunder said...

Who will be today’s Joe Fryer? (Could it even be Joe Fryer?)
    ~

Hope so because I have him

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Hope so because I have him

I don’t have him in Happy Meal, but I do have him in a last minute lineup for some of those longshot dime/quarter ticket contests.

P.S. I’m in 23 contests total. Entry fee total is $5.60. Look out, BIG PLAYER coming thru!!
    ~

• titanhawks

Out of the money all around yesterday; top five of 28 win $50 in the $10 Quintuple Up so of course I finish sixth and also was 28th for the top 25 Satty tickets

I have Fryer again with Greco who are the top two eagle-makers on the GST and went heavy on other GST guys today playing three LU’s down from six

I’m off work today so I’m going to try to find the periscope thing; any reviews from anyone who might have seen any of it yesterday?

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

I’m off work today so I’m going to try to find the periscope thing; any reviews from anyone who might have seen any of it yesterday?

I tried it with zero luck. But I’m on a mountain in W.V. with terrible internet anyways.
    ~

• titanhawks

Just saw Triplett’s birdie on the par-3 second

Not excatly the GolfChannel; from the green is OK but they can’t follow the drives with one camera just watching them swing.

I appreciate the effort though and maybe they can build on this with a month and a half until the PGA re-starts

Cory the commentator is not doing a bad job either

• BIF

@titanhawks said...

Out of the money all around yesterday; top five of 28 win $50 in the $10 Quintuple Up so of course I finish sixth and also was 28th for the top 25 Satty tickets

I have Fryer again with Greco who are the top two eagle-makers on the GST and went heavy on other GST guys today playing three LU’s down from six

It’s a little painful to watch compared to TV coverage and all the coverage is a one-camera system so you see them hit it but never really see where it goes until they drive up for the next shot. The chipping and bunker shots are best as you get a better perspective on whether it was a good shot or not.

Still much better than nothing

• titanhawks

Yea I’m watching it now via the OT Twitter

Also; the GST leaderboard is behind but if you click on a players name the scorecard is current

Yannick is playing with Triplett

• titanhawks

Also DK is right up to date on scoring now; much better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.