PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Big event coming up !! April 28-30
    It’s a 3-round 84 player (Pros Only) Mini-Tour Major event that is co-sanctioned by 2 tours (Outlaw Tour and the Golden State Tour) AND actually has an Insurance company as a sponsor !!

1st prize Winner of the golf tourney gets $10K
    BUT
    1st prize in DK’s big $10 entry GPP for Round 1 is $50K !!!

Here’s a link to the tourney – the field is full already so you can start the ‘capping now. Some bigger names from the past few Outlaw Tour events as well as a few journeymen Monday Qualifier names and even a few Euro Tour guys ante’d up for this tourney.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2026/index.htm

Mini-Tour life ($825 to $925 entry fee)
    3 rounds
    84 players
    Cut after 2 rounds to 42 & Ties (50%)
    Top 30% or 25 spots get paid
    $10K to the Winner
    Grind on !!

• titanhawks

Triplett with the streak and I didn’t play him today :(

• lfn1992

What is the motivation for JJ Spaun and Calum Hill to make a run at the cut line? A cool three-figure check?

• monarch

Course playing tougher today?

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Course playing tougher today?

Not for Sam Triplett.
    ~

• Felixxberg

@lfn1992 said...

What is the motivation for JJ Spaun and Calum Hill to make a run at the cut line? A cool three-figure check?

Pride. Imagine being the only PGA guy in that field and not even making the cut.

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

Pride. Imagine being the only PGA guy in that field and not even making the cut.

Calum Hill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WD8KktdHic
    ~

• titanhawks

Greco three birdies and a triple thru nine

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

Greco three birdies and a triple thru nine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75QS0nNldA
    ~

• BIF

We just got the all-systems-go announcement for golf courses to open on Monday !!

And hair salons to open same day as well as Outdoor Patios – so I can get a hair cut, golf and drink beer on a patio – my life is pretty much back to normal

• Avsrick

That logo on the leaderboard. WTF does it say? I suppose me staring at it for a long time is a PR win.Still cant decipher it tho.

• Kingspark35

@Avsrick said...

That logo on the leaderboard. WTF does it say? I suppose me staring at it for a long time is a PR win.Still cant decipher it tho.

Steele Insurance Agency – the sponsors.

• titanhawks

which leaderboard?

Jelley is smooth jelly today; geez

• Avsrick

@Kingspark35 said...

Steele Insurance Agency – the sponsors.

Ok, now I see the STEELE. damn thats awful. Maybe its compressed and doesnt normally look like that. ok back to golf.

• lfn1992

FYI – don’t forget to play the freebie DK NFL/NBA contests. Just won $25 by finishing 2nd (tied with 5 other people) on IND/CHI. I think I came up with the LU in less than 30 seconds.

It’s DK dollars but I play so often they will go to good use

• lfn1992

@Avsrick said...

Ok, now I see the STEELE. damn thats awful. Maybe its compressed and doesnt normally look like that. ok back to golf.

I thought Brendan Steele was the sponsor

• ifthethunder

I got Jelley, but it’s not enough.
    ~

• ifthethunder

So Calum Hill missed the cut…maybe Arizona is too hot for him.

P.S. Looks like not many people are interested in day 3.
    ~

• titanhawks

Just got up to see they changed the cutline

fortunately I had all players above that but could have been bad as I set my LU’s last night

• BIF

@titanhawks said...

Just got up to see they changed the cutline

fortunately I had all players above that but could have been bad as I set my LU’s last night

Not sure what you mean; cut moved to -4 very late in the round yesterday to fall on exactly 43 players (cut line was 43 & ties but no ties needed as exactly 43 at -4 or better).

Maybe DK didn’t have it right when you made lineups but the Tournament leaderboard had the 43 cut makers set correctly and released tee times for final round right after R2 completed.

• titanhawks

I made my LU’s around 11pm (CT) last night

Got up around 1am to see the HM and got in it

Got up today after lock and saw the DK e-mail sent at 8:16am

It might have been right last night but I don’t know why the e-mail came this morning

Didn’t affect me anyhow so no big deal

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Maybe DK didn’t have it right

DK had a LOT of things messed up. All seemed straightened now.

P.S. Shoulda played more Joe Fryer, he is on fire.

P.P.S. Yesterday’s Happy Meal had five money places. I finished 6th. Today’s had 3…guess what?

Anyways, here’s a bluebird who got stuck on the screen porch for a bit yesterday.
    ~

https://i.postimg.cc/YqD2ZF40/IMG-7331.jpg

• Kingspark35

Next up the Legacy Classic in Phoenix 4-6 May ?

The register closes tomorrow.

A lot of the usual suspects and a few new faces.

Brandon Baumgarten from Chicago ??

• titanhawks

finally won a little something after two rounds of getting skunked $25 from three LU’s in the $10 and one more Satty ticket with those three LU’s so broke even except played not that LU in the HM so lost $1lol

BTW; bric75 had Bayley (-3mc) in two of three SuperSat LU’s

• titanhawks

@Kingspark35 said...

Next up the Legacy Classic in Phoenix 4-6 May ?

The register closes tomorrow.

A lot of the usual suspects and a few new faces.

Brandon Baumgarten from Chicago ??

Yes; Monday thru Wednesday next week; 72 players and working on a waiting list

Legacy is where Galletti won the two-day OT tourney a couple weeks ago

it’s the last tourney on the GST schedule then the Outlaw Tour returns for three tourneys after the Scotsdale Open then…….

BACK to the PGA TOUR!!!!!!!!!

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

BACK to the PGA TOUR!!!!!!!!!

🎶 BACK TO THE PGA 🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRaUdJoHNA
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.