MAIN FORUM

Comments

• beastmodecal

Are there any paying jobs available on Rotogrinders?
    I am in school and I am looking for ways to make some extra cash on the side by doing something I actually enjoy doing so I am hoping there are positions available.
    Thank you very much.

• SelfCharmer

Unfortunately that is not how it works, even though a lot of us wish it was.

My best advice would be to start doing whatever it is you enjoy, and then maybe you will be able to monetize it at a later date.

For example, you want to be a MLB writer/podcaster for Rotogrinders… Start a blog (can do that also on RotoGrinders) or start a podcast (and tweet about it or message about it on here and other sites.

Eventually you may build enough of a following to monetize.

• wolfjb1

RG frequently posts openings for paying jobs doing the daily alerts. If the past is a guide, I would guess they will be posting soon when they gear up for MLB.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • 2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist
    • 2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Beastmode, shoot an email to support@rotogrinders.com.

There is nothing now that I know of but that email will get forwarded to the right people. Good luck!

• beastmodecal

I appreciate the response guys. Ironically it is about the MLB and both wolf and selfcharmer bought it up.
    @Cal I will email them right now. Thank you for the advice !

• deactivated51600

IMO, Would be really neat to see beastmodecal on some of the MMA or MLB grinders live shows. Speaking for myself, I know his tips/advice in both sports have led me to some of my more successful outcomes in those 2 sports specifically. Curiously, has RG ever considered a later night MLB daily live show as the games are winding down/over? Seems that may be an excellent way to try out new talent and also keep more active traffic on the site during late night early morning hours.

• beastmodecal

@whoisjohngalt said...

IMO, Would be really neat to see beastmodecal on some of the MMA or MLB grinders live shows. Speaking for myself, I know his tips/advice in both sports have led me to some of my more successful outcomes in those 2 sports specifically. Curiously, has RG ever considered a later night MLB daily live show as the games are winding down/over? Seems that may be an excellent way to try out new talent and also keep more active traffic on the site during late night early morning hours.

I appreciate the support! Ill continue the advice and ill even publicize it until its recognized!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.