PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

COURSE: Whistling Straits (Straits), 7,514 yards, par 72.

FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 600 points

Notable Past Winners: Rory Mcilroy (2014) Martin Kaymer (2010)

With another cool Million up for grabs this week on Draftkings the field has been increased, making this the largest Millionaire Maker event of the PGA season. Good luck to everyone looking to take it down!

Final Day Coverage of the DraftKings Millionaire Maker: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-millionaire-maker-updates-781868

• thetitanlb

@ninerzfan8 said...

He was my low owned pick of the week last week. Had 1 really bad round, was under 1% thougj

Yeah i was able to look back at that as well via shot tracker and he had the same issue of terrible putting. His Tee2green game seemed to be still good still.

• noddy

How does the Fedex cup work? Will there be golf contests on DK during it?

• zshatz11

@noddy said...

How does the Fedex cup work? Will there be golf contests on DK during it?

There should be. Since the live final is during the second event. Don’t know if they will do the tour championship with only 30 golfers but they should do the BMW with 70 golfers which is basically the same as last week

• thetitanlb

Fed ex cup and BMW should have dfs stuff.

• thetitanlb

Call me crazy but i wanna play Jimmy Walker. I know his form has been shit but if he can find a way to keep it on the fairway he could crush this course.

Not to mention Jimmy walkers win this year was on another Pete Dye course

• BlueEdwards

Just remember…it’s all a bunch of guesses. Nobody knows spit.

• JSteele

Somehow, I ended up with no Rory or Spieth..oh well YOLO

• mcluchey21

Thoughts on Kisner? He projects well on the stats that I am targeting this week. Haven’t seen much talk about him.

• mcluchey21

@rpolzin25 said...

Lol, both great plays. if your looking a little contrarian I think Stenson will be lower owned.

This ^

I’ve got Bubba and Stenson as top 5 guys in the stats that I am targeting and it’s extremely easy to fit both in the same lineup unlike last week.

If I absolutely had to choose between the 2 then I’d go Stenson. Far more accurate off the tee (which I think is going to be more important than distance this week).

• deejones49

John Daly?

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@deejones49 said...

John Daly?

Is this a serious question?

• deejones49

@stlcardinals84 said...

Is this a serious question?

Yes he won it in 1991 thought he might be a good long shot

• tprokopenko

@deejones49 said...

Yes he won it in 1991 thought he might be a good long shot

Nick Price won it in 1992; maybe we can write him in?

• deejones49

What about Tiger Woods

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

GL tomorrow y’all… I look forward to reading all the Thursday doom and gloom here in the thread…lol

• TeamTwerk

Tiger reportedly has been struggling with a snap hook off the tee in his practice rounds.

• ThatGuy31

Until Tiger drops into the $6500-7k range I wouldn’t touch him… His price is verging on ridiculous in my opinion.

• kiteman

so I referred a friend about an hour ago to the Dk 1m PGA championship tomorrow and when I referred I was supposed to get a free entry myself. I haven’t gotten it yet. Is it supposed to be obvious or…how do I reserve the free entry? My friend already submitted and reserved his entry about 30 minutes ago…

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@deejones49 said...

John Daly?

• Facepalm *
  • jsf900

@kiteman said...

so I referred a friend about an hour ago to the Dk 1m PGA championship tomorrow and when I referred I was supposed to get a free entry myself. I haven’t gotten it yet. Is it supposed to be obvious or…how do I reserve the free entry? My friend already submitted and reserved his entry about 30 minutes ago…

I emailed support and they put it through.

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

Alot of the PGA writers and analysts I follow on Twitter say that other pros are always watching boo weekley when he’s at the range cuz he’s a phenomenal ball striker. 6 top 10’s this year is pretty damn good, some of those is stronger fields too. So I will say it again… Get Boo, Boo is good for you

• Hogwired

@kiteman said...

I had the same problem earlier today. The person I invited made a small deposit, and we both instantly were notified of our free entries.

• BirkG

Victor Dubuisson and Henrik Stenson have the lowest PGA course history at whistling straights. What do you guys think about dubuisson this week? Obv, Stenson a good play.

• kiteman

my friend made a deposit as well, have not been notified. were you notified on the website or in email? this is BS, he already got his reservation, and it’s almost full…

• Hogwired

notified via text message

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).