PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

COURSE: Whistling Straits (Straits), 7,514 yards, par 72.

FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 600 points

Notable Past Winners: Rory Mcilroy (2014) Martin Kaymer (2010)

With another cool Million up for grabs this week on Draftkings the field has been increased, making this the largest Millionaire Maker event of the PGA season. Good luck to everyone looking to take it down!

Final Day Coverage of the DraftKings Millionaire Maker: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-millionaire-maker-updates-781868

• reeses

Matt Jones, stop, just stop. You never hit fairways so start messing up.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Last Sunday I was 113th and rising fast with 15 total holes to go in my LU… Finished 7456th for $7… LOL

Is Thursday. Nothing to see here! Save the real tilting for tomorrow evening and the weekend!

GL to all!

• wcuball29

DJ with the first eagle of the day

• flip4flop

@reeses said...

Matt Jones, stop, just stop. You never hit fairways so start messing up.

no please continue to crush fairways. Took a flier on him in two lineups could use the boost.

• tfed1

honestly the pricing on matt jones is insane. i kept flipping back and forth but everything stat wise told me he was a 6600 golfer minimum.

Still wayyyyyyy too early, but glad i went with my gut and rostered him on 20% even happier hes under 5% owned across many tournies.

• Tsw1999

@zpalko11 said...

Can anyone tell me if I have the same lineup as anyone else in the milly?

Day
    Fowler
    Matsuyama
    Finau
    Justin Thomas
    Kisner

There are only 2 entries with that lineup.

• einars

@wcuball29 said...

DJ with the first eagle of the day

he will be the day 2 leader and will end up T59

• kiteman

@reeses said...

ever consider your research isn’t good? lol there is a reason those players are all really low owned..

No, I didn’t. Remember, the only way to win the milly is to have players very few others do. I would rather lose $20 than make $100. All those guys I mentioned have the right stats for this course, and currently Lahiri and Morrison are in the top 5 (however relevant that is so early on). Don’t think they have a chance in hell at winning, but a top 25 and they were good picks.

• kiteman

How do you see how many people have your exact lineup?

• JSteele

Thats ridiculous, everyone would rather win 100 then lose 20…

• fili1291

@kiteman said...

I would rather lose $20 than make $100.

I’d rather win some money than lose, IMO

• reeses

@kiteman said...

No, I didn’t. Remember, the only way to win the milly is to have players very few others do. I would rather lose $20 than make $100. All those guys I mentioned have the right stats for this course, and currently Lahiri and Morrison are in the top 5 (however relevant that is so early on). Don’t think they have a chance in hell at winning, but a top 25 and they were good picks.

lol

• KJP24

I think he means he’d rather risk 20 to have a big payday as opposed to taking an easier approach and probably gaurs teeing himself a 100 profit. Swinging for the fences not a base hit

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

I hope pat Perez bombs lol so many were on him.

Only 9%… I thought he would be super chalky. Crazy the difference between majors and the smaller tourneys in between. The market behaves so much different. I have tons of low owned guys across my rosters. Really pleased with DJ and Rory ownership as well as a lot of the euro players. Gonna be a fun one. I have some Rose LUs but would be just fine if he misses the cut too haha

• einars

@kiteman said...

I would rather lose $20 than make $100

solid solid logic

• gordylamb

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

Thats ridiculous, everyone would rather win 100 then lose 20…

A huge portion of your EV in this tournament is based on a $1mill first prize. DUCY having a lineup duplicated 100 times is super super super -EV for you?

• noddy

I hate Finau. Last time I said never again. This time I mean it

• strassnerte

When will the media realize we don’t want to watch Tiger? Having his group as the marquee group is a joke. Johnson, Day, and Fowler is the obvious choice

• reeses

Furyk, wtf. If Matt Jones can go -4 you can surely make some f’n birdies.

You can’t bogey two of the easiest holes on the course from the fairway, smh.

• tfed1

@strassnerte said...

When will the media realize we don’t want to watch Tiger? Having his group as the marquee group is a joke. Johnson, Day, and Fowler is the obvious choice

this….

Its a joke. however, its a major, and casual golf fans everywhere would rather see tiger shoot +8 then guys who can actually win. Theyll publicize tiger today and tomorrow, and then this weekend we can see real golf. The dream is over

• KJP24

@reeses said...

Furyk, wtf. If Matt Jones can go -4 you can surely make some f’n birdies.

You can’t bogey two of the easiest holes on the course from the fairway, smh.

Jim is gonna bounce back. Some folks on Twitter said he seemed bothered or unsettled this week but for my sake and it sounds like yours, I hope he tightens up

• dncolonna

Anyone know Woodlands ownership% ?

• iwrestle

1% I think

• reeses

@KJP24 said...

Jim is gonna bounce back. Some folks on Twitter said he seemed bothered or unsettled this week but for my sake and it sounds like yours, I hope he tightens up

only have him in 1 lineup as a switch from my many Mats lineups and shoulda just stuck with all Mats.

• KJP24

@kiteman said...

I’m totally on board with you man. We aren’t playing a double up or some weak tournament. This is 20 bucks turned into a mill ball. To do that you gotta take risks. Drop a few 20s and hope one of them hits the mark as opposed to taking the chalk and getting back a few bucks only to spend it on the next GPP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).