PGA FORUM

• GhostaVeli8701

COURSE: Whistling Straits (Straits), 7,514 yards, par 72.

FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 600 points

Notable Past Winners: Rory Mcilroy (2014) Martin Kaymer (2010)

With another cool Million up for grabs this week on Draftkings the field has been increased, making this the largest Millionaire Maker event of the PGA season. Good luck to everyone looking to take it down!

Final Day Coverage of the DraftKings Millionaire Maker: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-millionaire-maker-updates-781868

• tltaylor89

They scoring them so fast DK can’t keep up

• rotoryan

Wait…I went to the bathroom. Did Rose miss that eagle putt?

• reeses

@rotoryan said...

Wait…I went to the bathroom. Did Rose miss that eagle putt?

Indeed he did

• rotoryan

@reeses said...

Indeed he did

Well that’s rather tilting.

• reeses

Day eagle, lets goooo

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Eagle for Day. Huge points for me. Nice.

• tltaylor89

Money I’m here for the money .

• GhostaVeli8701

Yezziiiiiiiiiiiiir!!!!!!!!

• Tigers101212

Jason Day is an animal

• reeses

If Fowler and Lee come out firing early tomorrow, I could have quite the sweat coming

• elmore0631

That hideki triple stings a bit… Dang.

• GhostaVeli8701

@reeses who are your other 2 guys?

• reeses

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

@reeses who are your other 2 guys?

Day, Grace, Koepka, Thomas

• Tigers101212

Wow, Spieth is unreal

• tltaylor89

Matt Jones full implosion mode

• ElSlappo

Finau melted there yikes. Jones mannerisms remind me of a moody teenager

• tltaylor89

That’s what the fuck I’m talking about J Day that how you play golf .

• tltaylor89

Sitting in 191st Place With Day ,Rose,Grace,Lee,Koepka and Streab Al Smizzle has the same damn lineup .

• achesley711

566th place here…wish Finau made those 3 footers at the end but overall very happy with my team’s play. Day, Finau, DJ, JB, Thomas $ Streb. Good luck all those who have a shot here!

• johnnyjohnny848

How far back do you guys think teams are still live to win this? Top 2000? Or less?

• tltaylor89

Man I got 4/6 lineups in the cash crazy day it was

• ElSlappo

My 6/6 with Day in the MM is in like 40,000th place. I did not choose my other golfers wisely.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@tltaylor89 said...

Sitting in 191st Place With Day ,Rose,Grace,Lee,Koepka and Streab Al Smizzle has the same damn lineup .

Great job. GL tomorrow improving on that. I need Koepka to go low along with Kuchar to join with Day to better than min cash. All in all, Im quite happy to go 6/6 and cash on my first pga try. I might have created a monster, looking to play more pga.

• Griz0613

Sitting in 11th heading into Sunday. Need a big day out of Rory & obviously a lot more luck to finish this off. Fun to have a sweat either way though.

• elmore0631

12k lineup with day, Stenson, hideki , Koepka, molinari, streb

Hopefully Stenson can come out playing with no pressure & go low

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).