PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

COURSE: Whistling Straits (Straits), 7,514 yards, par 72.

FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 600 points

Notable Past Winners: Rory Mcilroy (2014) Martin Kaymer (2010)

With another cool Million up for grabs this week on Draftkings the field has been increased, making this the largest Millionaire Maker event of the PGA season. Good luck to everyone looking to take it down!

Final Day Coverage of the DraftKings Millionaire Maker: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-millionaire-maker-updates-781868

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mojomover said...

Well- finished well! :) T3 in the MM (one of the group of 27!!) and T1 in the $9 one. $20k+ for the weekend….now to wait for football.

awesome job mojo – I was kinda rooting for that group of 27!

• elmore0631

@mojomover said...

Well- finished well! :) T3 in the MM (one of the group of 27!!) and T1 in the $9 one. $20k+ for the weekend….now to wait for football.

Dang man, very nice!! Congrats!

• mojomover

Irony is- I am of Indian origin and if i had picked my countryman Lahiri instead of Streb, would have walked away with a $1MM

• rotoryan

Congrats mojo! Also, props to the other grinders who finished highly. Won a few hundred myself. Not my best PGA weekend but no complaints. Fun tournament.

• jdtrey22

What a fucking week for me lets gooooo

• tfed1

mojo congrats….tough to split it with 26 others, but id take it! well done man

• soopra

never played a round of golf in my life and don’t follow golf at all but I cashed in this. Only 4/6 of my guys made the cut but I had Day, Spieth, and Grace. Thanks to all the RG info.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Great job to those who won some nice money. I was happy to be along for the ride this week. It’s been fun in this thread. Thanks for having me.

Put my 1 bullet in the Milly for my first time ever in dfs PGA and finished 10,717 with all 6 making the cut. I had Day, Kuchar, Koepka as my horses. Pretty stoked to wind up the winner and 3 in the top 7. I’ll use that cash for NFL real soon :D

• ElSlappo

Congrats to the winners.

My one 6/6 LU had Day but still finished out of the $ in 60,000th place or so.

• mojomover

congrats mailnurs!!!!

• ninerzfan8

Nice congrats on the big pay day and to all the others that win.

Got hammered this week despite having day in 70% of lineups. Picked the wrong euros for bottom feeders. Should’ve just sucked it up and played streb

Got one around 5K in the milly

• TommyWantWingy33

Congrats winners!

• sneaksox

Congrats to all who made some $$$ today, it’s very cool to see the winners posting in here!

• Ross
    @mailnurs said...

I entered 68 lineups. # 34 won it!

Congrats!!!!

• tfed1

malinurs, well done!!!!!!!!! 550k is a hell of a weekend. Go enjoy a nice vacation bud, congrats

• kantiger77

I broke even due to a couple of tickets but generally a frustrating week. All 5/6 and 6/6 but only my 6/6 50/50 lineup and one of my 5/6 (thanks to Day) lineups cashed. One of my 6/6 didn’t even cash with Spieth and Rose because the other four had an over par last day.

• ActionJunkie

^^ GRATZ to the big wins!

Lol, I had a 4/6 (Day/Rose/Finau/Streb + MCx2) cash GPPs… haven’t had one of those in awhile.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mailnurs said...

Awesome job! Congrats!

• billygage

I was happy to get 5/6 (Day/Grace/Koepka/Matsu/Reed/ZJ ugh) through and cash in my first tourney.

Bigger congrats for Day winning after being so close all this year.

• noddy

@mailnurs said...

This is so awesome!!!!

• noddy

Will there be golf contests every weekend? Do they take breaks? What does the FedEx cup mean for DFS golf?

• tprokopenko

@noddy said...

Will there be golf contests every weekend? Do they take breaks? What does the FedEx cup mean for DFS golf?

Yes, the Wyndham Championship is next week. It’s the last tournament before the playoffs. All 4 playoff events will have tournaments, even the 30 player final event, assuming DK does it the same as last year.

• noddy

@tprokopenko said...

Yes, the Wyndham Championship is next week. It’s the last tournament before the playoffs. All 4 playoff events will have tournaments, even the 30 player final event, assuming DK does it the same as last year.

Sweet cuz I’m hooked. I don’t know how the playoffs work, but obviously the fields will have the best players correct? Do players get eliminated each week?

• tprokopenko

@noddy said...

Sweet cuz I’m hooked. I don’t know how the playoffs work, but obviously the fields will have the best players correct? Do players get eliminated each week?

First week of the playoffs has (up to) 125 players. It then decreases to 100, 70, and 30 for the following 3 events. If someone withdraws or can’t play, they aren’t replaced.

Regular cut of top 70 and ties for the first two events (125 and 100 players), but the final two events (70 and 30 players) are no cut events.

• billygage

@noddy said...

I’m with you. Very fun and the 4 day tournament really makes it exciting. Only wish is I would have found this earlier in the year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).