PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

COURSE: Whistling Straits (Straits), 7,514 yards, par 72.

FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 600 points

Notable Past Winners: Rory Mcilroy (2014) Martin Kaymer (2010)

With another cool Million up for grabs this week on Draftkings the field has been increased, making this the largest Millionaire Maker event of the PGA season. Good luck to everyone looking to take it down!

Final Day Coverage of the DraftKings Millionaire Maker: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draftkings-pga-millionaire-maker-updates-781868

• billygage

@noddy said...

Sweet cuz I’m hooked. I don’t know how the playoffs work, but obviously the fields will have the best players correct? Do players get eliminated each week?

I’m with you. Very fun and the 4 day tournament really makes it exciting. Only wish is I would have found this earlier in the year.

• noddy

@tprokopenko said...

First week of the playoffs has (up to) 125 players. It then decreases to 100, 70, and 30 for the following 3 events. If someone withdraws or can’t play, they aren’t replaced.

Regular cut of top 70 and ties for the first two events (125 and 100 players), but the final two events (70 and 30 players) are no cut events.

Thanks for the explanation. Went back and looked at last year’s results. Looks like we have some great tournaments coming up. Hopefully DK delivers with some great contests. I would think/hope they would have milly makers for the FedEx cup.

• strassnerte

Just looked at the field for the Wyndham next week. Looks to be the best they have had in years. Scott, Koepka, Matsuyama, Sneds, Grace, Horschel, Donald, Dufner, Schwartzel, etc. I thought it would be way worse.

• Daj5mg

@mailnurs said...

I entered 68 lineups. # 34 won it!

Congrats Mailnurs – I remember back in the day before PGA blew up you were one a few that contended in the $27 GPP on a weekly basis. Glad to see all the hard work pay off!!!

• rotoryan

@strassnerte said...

Just looked at the field for the Wyndham next week. Looks to be the best they have had in years. Scott, Koepka, Matsuyama, Sneds, Grace, Horschel, Donald, Dufner, Schwartzel, etc. I thought it would be way worse.

Definitely a strong field for the Wyndham. Should be another fun weekend.

• mailnurs

Thanks dude. I have been obsessed with golf all summer. I got 96K in student loans I no longer need to worry about! Id say the best thing I did was not look at anyones research and def stayed away from this thread! Just went with my gut.

• dave416

Congrats! Hell of a job – enjoy it.

• TommyWantWingy33

@mailnurs said...

Thanks dude. I have been obsessed with golf all summer. I got 96K in student loans I no longer need to worry about! Id say the best thing I did was not look at anyones research and def stayed away from this thread! Just went with my gut.

This is a good point. I strayed from my gut because of things I read and I lost my single bullet.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

dk needs to add a 7th golfer to “prevent ties”, amirite?

congrats, malinurs

• tprokopenko

Hopefully the salaries are better this week for the Wyndham. They were an absolute joke this week; it made little sense not to play Koepka and Streb at their deflated salaries unless you were trying to be super contrarian (which is understandable in GPPs). You could also play 3 high dollar guys with no problems whatsoever. Loved the salaries from the WGC, although something in between the last 2 weeks would be nice.

• MrSnuffleupagus

After the split and 35% taxes, are we looking at 320 roughly ?

• tprokopenko

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

After the split and 35% taxes, are we looking at 320 roughly ?

Here’s hoping at least one of them is Canadian to avoid this.

• einars

Congrats mailnurs!!!! Happy for you. I 2as just pysched my 2 lu (4/6 and 5/6) managed to min cash lol.

• Bohawk911

Best advice ever!! I usually cash went I stay away from this forum and rely on my gut. I was able to cash in the milly and a few other tournaments using my own research. Great good and congrats.

• battlesign

• Blogger of the Month

@mailnurs said...

Awesome man! Has too and should feel good. All the best

• realdeals

Congrats Mailnurs!!

• realdeals

Btw the 2 winners used all of their salary. With so many entries you’d think there would have been more dupes

• TheTinyBronco

First post ever on RG, been lurking for a while, just wanted share my good fortune that I took down the beginner $12 4k and took second in the beginner $27 5k. ~1300th in the MM. First DFS cash of any noteworthy value because I can’t seem to figure out the secret to baseball haha…feels pretty sweet.

• Griz0613

Started the day in 13th & ended in 74th for a cash of $1500. Congrats to everyone who cashed big, now it’s time for some football!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler