2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Thanks for getting the thread up Whodat…feels like Bridgestone was a great prep course for this year’s PGA, for sure gonna target some of the same guys based on course fit

• whodat2

@Dunzor said...

Thanks for getting the thread up Coop

• Dunzor

@whodat2 said...

Lol oops, I was thinking of him getting the Satty’s for the forum and forgot that you were the one who put the threads together, my bad, edited :)

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Ok everyone, let’s start working on getting these satellites filled. Thanks
    Coop

Update
    Remaining satellite contests for next weeks PGA Championship have been downloaded into the RG Golf Forum League. If interested in joining the league let us know. Let’s continue to show DK that we can support satellites as each time we have filled them and each time they have offered more. All contests are single entry. Thanks
    Coop
    $9 $444 Pressure Putt 1 tix 58 entries
    $5 $150 3 Max 2 Tix 71 entries
    $4 $44 Twirl 2 Tix 26 entries
    $1 $44 Twirl 2 Tix 104 entries
    I asked for the $33 dogleg but they did not offer as it appears they are only going to be running this as a single entry contest moving forward. I also asked for the $100 single entry and was not able to get so maybe it has to do with single entry contests.

• whodat2

Lost 7 of 8 weeks. Quadrupling down this week. Dues…. I will be back to where I was, or this will be my swansong, with football on the horizon.

• nevergymless

@whodat2 said...

Lost 7 of 8 weeks. Quadrupling down this week. Dues…. I will be back to where I was, or this will be my swansong, with football on the horizon.

This is why betting on Golf is so much better then DFS . Bet on JT at 30 to 1 Monday morning . Woke up to his odds down to 22 to 1 . Hit DJ up big 2 weeks ago at +700 and now I got DJ this week from juicing him up from the RBC and JT this week for $5000 plus . My investment was less then $100 .

• Pilobious

FWIW

Jason Kokrak (T12, -14 at the RBC last week) is not listed on DK as of 9pm although he has a tee time Thursday in the PGA. Do they omit some players?

Also I would like to help on satellites. (same name all lower case)

• Dunzor

@Pilobious said...

FWIW

Jason Kokrak (T12, -14 at the RBC last week) is not listed on DK as of 9pm although he has a tee time Thursday in the PGA. Do they omit some players?

Also I would like to help on satellites. (same name all lower case)

they will add the last few qualified players tomorrow

• cowbell204

So excited, going to be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My first major.

• whodat2

@cowbell204 said...

So excited, going to be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My first major.

Aren’t you the one who is a shot tracker volunteer for one of the tourneys?

• Dunzor

@whodat2 said...

I forget, do we have a shot tracker for the PGA or is it the dark ages since it’s not the Tour hosting the event?

• cowbell204

@whodat2 said...

Yeah, I do the John Deere every year. At the PGA as a spectator this year.

• cowbell204

@Dunzor said...

I forget, do we have a shot tracker for the PGA or is it the dark ages since it’s not the Tour hosting the event?

I remember the PGA having ShotLink, but it being 10 minutes slow.

Anyways I asked one of the ShotLink guys last month and they do the PGA.

• whodat2

@cowbell204 said...

Yeah, I do the John Deere every year. At the PGA as a spectator this year.

I knew I remembered you…. some great updates for the forum, as I believe you and your Dad were running 18. Plus some great “Fan” photos :) or should i say “Fan“nie?

• noddy

@whodat2 said...

lmao

• Dunzor

For anybody looking for the details on the course set up:

https://www.pga.com/events/pgachampionship/course

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

Looking at the holes it appears that most of the doglegs are right to left so that might be the preferred ball flight

• BIF

Troy Merritt is a possible WD this week based on how his arm is – crazy story and I can’t believe he won a couple weeks with this going on.
    https://www.pgatour.com/news/2018/08/04/troy-merritt-emergency-surgery-hoping-to-play-pga-championship.html

• WidumBoise

@Dunzor said...

Looks like this golfing course will favor golfers who like to draw the golfing ball a little bit right to left.

• smallANDflaccid

Are there likely to be any updates to the DKPlayers.csv file since last night? It showed some note saying they would email or something if updates, but curious if it is expected to get significant changes?

• ButBongoFiesta

My biggest question this week is if Thorbjorn Olesen be one of the top 5 most owned golfers since he’s only 6700

• monarch

@ButBongoFiesta said...

My biggest question this week is if Thorbjorn Olesen be one of the top 5 most owned golfers since he’s only 6700

I like him…also like Na at 6800. Early on research..seems like the courses main defense is approach green with difficult deep traps and enormous greens. Driving accuracy, approach and sand save percentage appears important at first glance. Going to be a lot of three putts from 100 feet away.

• Ndepompei

@ButBongoFiesta said...

I really like Austin Cook at 6500 and may move some Olesen to Wise at 6800 he played solid this weekend

• LockeLamora

So if we follow recent history we are looking for an up and coming American player who has already won an event this year and had an OK week at Firestone. Clearly Dechambeau and Wise top the list. Then we have a next tier with a few interesting names on it.

Then you gotta take into account how many awesome low price plays there are this week and this is going to be an interesting one.

• NDNole

Call me crazy, I think Kodiara is going to finish top ten. Im rolling with him in both my lineups. That’s my 2 cents.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.