2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@whodat2 said...

Missing the green could be ST troll… I mean from 117 off a tee box?

That’s wishful thinking, he just came up short and hit one in the water, you don’t think that’s in his head and he hits it a little long? Then it rolls off the collection area

• lfn1992

FInau

• timgodd375

Finau triple… Knew it… Unreal

• TrustinthePlan

@TrustinthePlan said...

So Finau is going to go 5 in a row then double?

Make that triple, he tripled to go back to -2 on the day.

• yellowdart24

Wow Tony… just wow

• whodat2

Damn he did triple….. It’s the TFDT.

• Ndepompei

10 feet left for double…what a day this is going to be

• ARightTouch

Tony Finau +3.975 in SGP through 5 holes, you ever heard of anything like that before?

• Dunzor

Looks like a Triple for Tigger…I can hang around for a while, I’ve gone from old Jon Rahm to new Jon Rahm in terms of anger levels

• whodat2

Day bounce back!

AhhhChoo!

• yellowdart24

Tony is not making this cut.

• dangasin

no problem though. Finau will be the best MC in the bunch

• Fonz87

@yellowdart24 said...

Tony is not making this cut.

are you some sort of genius xD

• timgodd375

Finau has two straight holes that are very birdie-able so get atleast one back here on the next two

• dncolonna

Tell that to everyone that had Justin Rose at The Open. Made birdie on the last to make the cut and then came in 2nd. Was definitely a difference maker that impacted the top spots.

• Dunzor

@dangasin said...

no problem though. Finau will be the best MC in the bunch

That is true, even if he does MC at least he got you a ton of points already today

• dangasin

webb simpson doing something weird, according to the 100% true and verified shot tracker

• beast8812

• x2

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

How much is the 6/6 percent changing if Finau is in or out. I know its a huge swing.

• timgodd375

@dncolonna said...

Tell that to everyone that had Justin Rose at The Open. Made birdie on the last to make the cut and then came in 2nd. Was definitely a difference maker that impacted the top spots.

That is harder to do on a course where the winning score will be -16 to -20 compared to -7 at the british open

• XxHeisenbergxX

Tony is going to make this cut…

• Dunzor

@beast8812 said...

How much is the 6/6 percent changing if Finau is in or out. I know its a huge swing.

It’ll be about a 7-8% difference if he makes I think, it’ll depend how some of the most popular combos with him end up that the swing could be bigger

• lk2000

Dfs golf really is great value, amount of tilt Finau is supplying is equal to 4 days of nba/mlb tilt

• kujo33

I have a ton of Finau and I still think that is hilarious.

• timgodd375

Finau will need to get back to even to make this cut I am getting the feeling

• yellowdart24

Thomas made a birdie…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).